6.9
6.9

LGBTQ+ Care

Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory LGBTQ+ care.

Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent LGBTQ+ care.

Good

Princeton, NJ 08540

2024, Successful
Donor Sperm With Other Docs
LGBTQ+
Dr. Franasiack was great! He is kind and non-judgmental...offered simple clear explanations...eased my fears from the very start with his warm and welcoming demeanor...talked to by my first name and greeted by name...was spoken to with kindness and patience
[RMA of Marlton, New Jersey] is clean and discreet. It is a quiet and soothing clinic. Easy to navigate. The waiting area is comfortable and have good eye appeal...Labs are done on site and within hrs results are in your portal...nursing and lab staff were amazing. Gentle and kind and always have a warm welcome and smile.
How was your experience with Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey?
Dr. Franasiack was great! He is kind and non-judgmental. He offered simple clear explanations and his team is thorough and precise. He eased my fears from the very start with his warm and welcoming demeanor. His team works with you the whole way through and you never feel in the dark when it come to your care. Dr. Franasiack helped me achieve pregnancy after one cycle after trying for years at home and other clinics.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey?
Request him. He is great and his team is magical ! Everyone is pleasant and kind and they help erase the stigma associated with fertility clinic
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey?
I was spoken to with kindness and patience. I was talked to by my first name and greeted by name as if everyone already knew me. Its a very welcoming environment.
Describe the protocols Jason M. Franasiak used in your cycles at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey and their degree of success.
Letrozole and trigger shot
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Victoria C)
The nursing and lab staff were amazing. Gentle and kind and always have a warm welcome and smile.
Describe your experience with RMA of Marlton, New Jersey.
The clinic is clean and discreet. It is a quiet and soothing clinic. Easy to navigate. The waiting area is comfortable and have good eye appeal. The clinic is on the 3rd floor so your privacy is maintained. Labs are done on site and within hrs results are in your portal.

2023, Successful
1 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
2 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Franasiak is calm, caring, measured, communicative, responsive, compassionate, data-driven, and very current on the state of the art. We had a very good experience with him and recommend him highly...Estrace priming then Gonal + Lodose HCG (the latter simply bc it had shown some promise in prior cycles) with HGH and then antagonist.
RMA New Jersey (Princeton) was the best clinic experience we had in NJ (spanning 3 different clinics). It was a very polished, "turnkey" experience rather than haphazard/scattered (experienced elsewhere)...Best nurse we've had (over the course of 3 different clinics). Dedicated (only assigned 1 nurse rather than bouncing between them). Had direct desk phone # and direct messaging access. Responsive to all questions and concerns, usually with only 1-day turnaround. Thorough and diligent in all responses.
How was your experience with Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey?
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Lauren)
Describe your experience with RMA of Marlton, New Jersey.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey.
Open monitoring hours. Fairly efficient (with some busy periods, of course). Blood-drawing staff not as efficient as experienced at other clinics.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey.
Covered by insurance
Princeton
2022 - 2023, Successful
Dr. Franasiak was always there to answer any questions I had...He is efficient, trustworthy and compassionate, just an amazing doctor and I am so grateful to him...You can really feel how much they care every step of the way. There were a couple of bumps in the road for me, but I always remained hopeful with Dr. Franasiak...Always felt like Dr Franasiak and the entire staff at RMA gave me the best treatment possible.
While I was at RMA Marlton, everything was always done efficiently and things were organized...I also liked having the portal to be able to contact my nurse at any time with any questions...They really make you feel cared for and feel like you can depend on them...Kaitlyn [a nurse] was amazing and was always there for me with every question I had. She was thorough and made sure I had all the information I needed along the way...They were always there with any concerns or questions I had. You can really feel how much they care every step of the way
How was your experience with Jason M. Franasiak at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey?
After switching from another clinic with no success and feeling like just a number, I met the RMA team and Dr Franasiak; it was the best switch I ever made. Dr Franasiak and staff were so good to me. They were always there with any concerns or questions I had. You can really feel how much they care every step of the way. There were a couple of bumps in the road for me, but I always remained hopeful with Dr. Franasiak. He is efficient, trustworthy and compassionate, just an amazing doctor and I am so grateful to him.
Dr. Franasiak was always there to answer any questions I had. I also liked having the portal to be able to contact my nurse at any time with any questions. Always felt like Dr Franasiak and the entire staff at RMA gave me the best treatment possible.
Describe your experience with your nurse at RMA of Marlton, New Jersey. (Assigned nurse: Kaitlyn Riley)
Kaitlyn was amazing and was always there for me with every question I had. She was thorough and made sure I had all the information I needed along the way
Describe your experience with RMA of Marlton, New Jersey.
While I was at RMA Marlton, everything was always done efficiently and things were organized. Staff is friendly and are always available with anything you need. They really make you feel cared for and feel like you can depend on them.
Everything I paid out of pocket for was very reasonable and appropriate.