6.7

Good

U. of Arizona
Arizona Health Sci Ctr
Walter Reed

My experience with Dr.Gililland has been great. He is genuine and cares about you and wants to figure out the problem. He is very professional and compassionate. With my 4th miscarriage in a row in under a year and a half, Dr. Gilliland took the time and got me in immediately to confirm the miscarriage and discuss the next step. He was genuinely upset that I had miscarried and wanted to help and comfort me.
All the nurses [at Reproductive Care Center] are great they all care and want to help. And are quick to return your calls.... I wish they were open on weekends in the Clearfield office. Their front desk staff is great and their billing coordinator is easy to work with.... Well I have unexplained infertility and recurrent miscarriage. Dr. Gililland has exhausted every Avenue possible to figure out why I keep miscarriage. Unfortunately all those tests have not given us any answers. I have been on femara and injectables and have done 1 iui which resulted in a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Out next step is ivf with genetic testing of the embryos.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
To go see him ASAP. He is the best and wants to make a difference and help you get your forever family.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr.Gilliand is amazing! He is definitely involved with your situation and genuinely cares. He makes every effort to figure out what is going on and how to help you.
Describe the protocols John Gililland used in your cycles at Reproductive Care Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
All the nurses are great they all care and want to help. And are quick to return your calls.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Describe the costs associated with your care under John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center.
I don't know off hand.
Clearfield
He [Dr. John Gililland] was amazing added something to my rotine last minute that really mad a difference . He also was very understanding and went over all options. He added hgh last minute and tgen helped track it down for me to start the next day. He was very nice and friendly anf thorough... Had tests ran & found no problems do proceeded with invitro. I did shots each day and also they added in hgh and I produced 13 eggs. I also did acupuncture with it. Had the retrieval and did icsi and two eggs made it to day five. Had the transfer and had acupuncture before and after the transfer that day. I tested high and was pregnant with twins. Did progesterone cream the first few months
They [Reproductive Care Center-Clearfield] are so caring and really want to help you! They look and run all tests then evaluate. They give you all the options. Then they work together as a team to adjust and revise your treatments depending on how its going.... We did the 4 fresh cycle option. You can try up to 4 fresh until you get pregnant. We got pregnant the first try.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
He was amazing added something to my rotine last minute that really mad a difference . He also was very understanding and went over all options. He added hgh last minute and tgen helped track it down for me to start the next day. He was very nice and friendly anf thorough.
He really cared and updated my treatment each day and last minute to do the best for me
Had tests ran & found no problems do proceeded with invitro. I did shots each day and also they added in hgh and I produced 13 eggs. I also did acupuncture with it. Had the retrieval and did icsi and two eggs made it to day five. Had the transfer and had acupuncture before and after the transfer that day. I tested high and was pregnant with twins. Did progesterone cream the first few months.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
I just loved all of them! I saw many nurses at the clearfield and sandy locations and they were all so happy for me when we got our twins
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
They are so caring and really want to help you! They look and run all tests then evaluate. They give you all the options. Then they work together as a team to adjust and revise your treatments depending on how its going.
Describe John Gililland's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Reproductive Care Center.
They asked if i wanted to transfer 2 since we had been 14 years of trying and then said we might get twins . We said that would be great!
Clearfield

[Dr. Gililland] Made time to always be a encouraging and ask how you where doing, prayed with us after every transfer...He was always honest about what we thought and talked us through all our options. Was exceptionally kind and compassionate. After our miscarriage he wanted to do a specific procedure to make sure everything was ok before proceeding again and he worked me into his schedule so I didn’t have to wait.
[The nurses at Reproductive Care Center] were aware of how hard fertility treatments are: especially after a losss....Clinic only works with married couples...Very kinda d helpful...8000 for single ivf cycle, 7000 for meds...It can be hard having to drive over an hour to do blood work since closer clinics aren’t open on weekends, Sandy clinic can get very backed up with long waits...[Dr. Gililland] Made time to always be a encouraging and ask how you where doing, prayed with us after every transfer.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
That he is a good Dr explain what you want and he will help you.
He was our second IVF cycle. Had very poor response with previous cycle and dr didn’t change up anything from IUI cycles except increasing meds. Gilliand used a combination of menopur and gonal f with hcg. Instead of 4 eggs with our first we had 15.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
Where always supportive. They asked ho I was doing, were aware of how hard fertility treatments are: especially after a losss. Very kinda d helpful.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
It can be hard having to drive over an hour to do blood work since closer clinics aren’t open on weekends, Sandy clinic can get very backed up with long waits. Clinic only works with married couples.
8000 for single ivf cycle, 7000 for meds
Strongly suggested 1 but would do 2.
Sandy

He [Dr. Gilliland] is always so sweet and kind when I have an appointment with him. He seems to really care about me and my situation....He has always treated me as a person just not a number.... He always wants me to have ultrasounds and blood work to make sure my body is doing what it is suppose to be doing. After every appointment I am able to ask him questions that I have or concerns and he will stay and answer every single one of them.
They [Reproductive Care Center] know exactly what they are doing. They have a ton of information available to me about infertility. They are the best of the best. There office is clean and inviting. They make it seem like somewhere you want to stay.... [Cost Of Treatment] It seemed very reasonable. He accepts most insurance. The staff is always willing to call and talk to insurance without me having to do anything.... They are amazing, wonderful people.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
He is very kind and considerate of my situation. He has always treated me as a person just not a number. He is very knowledgeable about infertility and women’s health. He is very friendly. He understands my feelings and my husbands feelings as well.
Just trust his process. He knows exactly what he is doing.
He is always so sweet and kind when I have an appointment with him. He seems to really care about me and my situation.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
They are amazing, wonderful people. They have never treated me unkindly or anything. Best nurses ever!!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
They know exactly what they are doing. They have a ton of information available to me about infertility. They are the best of the best. There office is clean and inviting. They make it seem like somewhere you want to stay.
Clearfield
He [Dr. John Gililland] was very informative with everything. He met with my husband and I multiple times and made sure we received the best treatment as possible. He always greeted me with a hug and made sure I was doing well and I was responding to all procedures as expected...Go in with questions because he will answer anything you have...he adjusted my dosage amounts to better each round from the time before. I used only Gonal-f the first go round and I miscarried. The next round he added Menopur with Gonal-f and we were able to get better results with that.
I don’t have any complaints [with Reproductive Care Center]. They were great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. The staff was so kind and organized and I enjoyed coming to see them. They always had their ducks in a row and were very prompt with their times. I rarely ever had to wait more than a couple minutes to be seen...They [nurses] are AMAZING!! Everyone feels like family there
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
He was very informative with everything. He met with my husband and I multiple times and made sure we received the best treatment as possible. He always greeted me with a hug and made sure I was doing well and I was responding to all procedures as expected. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!
Go in with questions because he will answer anything you have.
He was the best doctor ever. He made you feel like you were special and not just another patient. He genuinely cares about you and your success with infertility.
With each cycle, he adjusted my dosage amounts to better each round from the time before. I used only Gonal-f the first go round and I miscarried. The next round he added Menopur with Gonal-f and we were able to get better results with that.
They are AMAZING!! Everyone feels like family there
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
I don’t have any complaints. They were great to work with and I would recommend them to anyone. The staff was so kind and organized and I enjoyed coming to see them. They always had their ducks in a row and were very prompt with their times. I rarely ever had to wait more than a couple minutes to be seen
2015 - 2017, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. John Gililland] treated me as a human. He really want this to work out for me...He did a great job! He took his time to answer all my questions and concerns. He really wanted this to work out for me. He cared for me and didn't just treat me like a number. He could get me in to see him at the last minute when things would come up...We did IVF with him and the nurses wrote out a protocol for me. Step by step of what I need to do and each day.
We did IVF [at Reproductive Care Center]...the nurses wrote out a protocol for me. Step by step of what I need to do and each day...The nurses were hard to get a hold of. When you call the nurses line no one ever answered. I would leave a message and they would call me back later that night or the next day. Everyone is very compassionate and really wanted it to work out of me...They were great. They could answer all my questions when I would call in on the phone. They were very educated and knew what they were talking about.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
Don't get your hopes up! They do their best but they can only do so much.
He treated me as a human. He really want this to work out for me.
Don't know exactly what the question is.. We did IVF with him and the nurses wrote out a protocol for me. Step by step of what I need to do and each day.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
They were great. They could answer all my questions when I would call in on the phone. They were very educated and knew what they were talking about. It did take them a while to call me back when I did call in and leave a message.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Too much! Not sure on price.
He suggested we transfer one embryo especially the first transfer. I should have taken his advice. But we were really hoping for twins.
2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
IUI With Other Docs
Dr. Gililland is very compassionate, and caring. He takes great care of his patients. He always explains the potential outcomes, and risks, which is greatly appreciated!...He doesn't necessarily listen to what you want - he just tells you what you need.... I also was very impressed with him because he performed a surgery on me and mentioned every scenario, which most doctors don't do!...1. HSG 2. Tubes were blocked 3. Laparoscopy. Lasered endometriosis and opened tubes.
The nursing staff [RRC- PG] didn't know what they were doing. They were very rude, demanding, and constantly scheduled the wrong day for me....Strengths; scheduling! They're usually available. Weaknesses; very unorganized, drastically varying treatments and opinions from each doctor....They also weren't very familiar with fertility treatments in general. I had an excellent experience with the sandy gals, though!... Free consult (which was awesome) because a friend referred me.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Gililland is very compassionate, and caring. He takes great care of his patients. He always explains the potential outcomes, and risks, which is greatly appreciated! I also was very impressed with him because he performed a surgery on me and mentioned every scenario, which most doctors don't do!
He was very compassionate, sweet, and great to work with!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
The nursing staff (at PG) didn't know what they were doing. Their answer was always to "call the sandy office." I requested that they bill me and they said they are unable to bill. Period. They also weren't very familiar with fertility treatments in general. I had an excellent experience with the sandy gals, though!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Free consult (which was awesome) because a friend referred me. $250 HSG. Pricey bloodwork.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
The nursing staff didn't know what they were doing. They were very rude, demanding, and constantly scheduled the wrong day for me.
Pleasant Grove (closed)

He [Dr. John Gililland] is a bit touchy, don't be discouraged by this it is just his way of showing compassion...Dr. Gilliland is very compassionate and caring. He always goes out of his way to make sure you feel comfortable and know exactly what your course of action will be. He called to check in on us every couple of days for a few weeks after our failed IVF cycle and genuinely cared about helping us reach our goals.
Barb [nurse at Reproductive Care Center] was great! She was always very caring and easy to talk to. She thoroughly explained everything we needed to know regarding meds and appointments. She always returned all phone calls in a timely manner...They always worked around my schedule as I had a long drive to get there...I felt the clinic was very good at communication. They always either answered the phone or returned a phone call within a couple of hours. I always felt cared for...The clinic and staff always knew us by name and greeted us warmly during both office visits and phone calls. They also always called to check in on us during and after each cycle.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
He is a bit touchy, don't be discouraged by this it is just his way of showing compassion.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Barb)
Barb was great! She was always very caring and easy to talk to. She thoroughly explained everything we needed to know regarding meds and appointments. She always returned all phone calls in a timely manner.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Reproductive Care Center.
They always worked around my schedule as I had a long drive to get there. Appointments work quit but thorough.
Clearfield
I loved Dr. Gililland. After almost 2 years of just going to my OBGYN for fertility help with no success, I went to Dr. Gililland and was pregnant within the 1st round of treatments....He was so kind an empathetic. He never made me feel rushed or unimportant....Birth control for one month to naturally get rid of a cyst on my ovary. Injections to stimulate the ovaries as well as femara. I did a trigger shot on day 13 I believe and then came into the office on day 14 to have the IUI done.
I loved the clinic [Reproductive Care Center] and always felt valued and well cared for. The nurses were very nice and friendly and the facility was clean and accommodating...I loved Dr. Gililland. After almost 2 years of just going to my OBGYN for fertility help with no success, I went to Dr. Gililland and was pregnant within the 1st round of treatments....He was so kind an empathetic. He never made me feel rushed or unimportant
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
I loved Dr. Gililland. After almost 2 years of just going to my OBGYN for fertility help with no success, I went to Dr. Gililland and was pregnant within the 1st round of treatments. I loved the clinic and always felt valued and well cared for. The nurses were very nice and friendly and the facility was clean and accommodating. Dr. Gililland made me feel like I've known him forever. He was very personable.
Ask as many questions as you can. Be specific about your goals and be open with your doctor when discussing a game plan. Be patient and don't be too hard on yourself if things don't work out the exact way you planned.
He was so kind an empathetic. He never made me feel rushed or unimportant.

2016 - 2019, Unknown Success
[Dr. Gililland] Explained things thoroughly and made sure we understood the pros/ cons before proceeding each step...He took our concerns into account and let us set the pace while offering options for us at each appointment. Used language we could understand. Took extra time when we needed it and never made us feel rushed or like an inconvenience. Was understanding of our pain and frustration with infertility.
I really appreciated the nursing staff [at Reproductive Care Center]. They take the time to thoroughly explain things to us and answer lots of questions...They showed compassion and excitement for us and were very reassuring when we needed it...We paid for copays and prescriptions with insurance and IUI’s out of pocket. They were each around $500
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
Appreciated that he values our input. Explained things thoroughly and made sure we understood the pros/ cons before proceeding each step. Was very knowledgeable and helped us feel confident in our treatment. Withheld judgment and was eager to help. He took our concerns into account and let us set the pace while offering options for us at each appointment. Used language we could understand. Took extra time when we needed it and never made us feel rushed or like an inconvenience. Was understanding of our pain and frustration with infertility.
Go see him now! Don’t wait! You’ll leave feeling more hopeful then you came in!
He took time with us, listened to concerns, acknowledged our experience, and was encouraging.
We did all the diagnostic testing indicated including lab draws, MRI, Sonohystogram, ultrasounds, home OPK, home pregnancy tests, meds such as letrozole and bromocriptine, injections such as FSH and ovidrel and the protocols that come with those meds.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
I really appreciated the nursing staff. They take the time to thoroughly explain things to us and answer lots of questions.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The MA’s are great but know they can only answer certain questions. They staff is very friendly and helpful and you feel that they are cheering you on. They showed compassion and excitement for us and were very reassuring when we needed it.
Clearfield

He’s [Dr. John Gililland] very knowledgeable and takes him time to help you personally makes phone calls and is always available for questions. He tried multiple treatments with me and was up front and honest about the entire process.... Overall it’s a good clinic [Reproductive Care Center- Clearfield], I would say that they are a little unorganized so that can be frustrating but the doctors are smart and know what they are doing. Even though my cycles failed I still was happy with my experience with the clinic and how they treated me
Overall it’s a good clinic [Reproductive Care Center- Clearfield], I would say that they are a little unorganized so that can be frustrating but the doctors are smart and know what they are doing. Even though my cycles failed I still was happy with my experience with the clinic and how they treated me... He’s [Dr. John Gililland] very knowledgeable and takes him time to help you personally makes phone calls and is always available for questions. He tried multiple treatments with me and was up front and honest about the entire process.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
He’s very knowledgeable and takes him time to help you personally makes phone calls and is always available for questions. He tried multiple treatments with me and was up front and honest about the entire process.
Trust him, he knows what he is doing!
He is awesome and very sincere
Menopur paired with something else and I also took a different shot to help prevent overstimulation
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Heather )
Helpful and knowledgeable but more rushed than Dr. Gilliand
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Overall it’s a good clinic, I would say that they are a little unorganized so that can be frustrating but the doctors are smart and know what they are doing. Even though my cycles failed I still was happy with my experience with the clinic and how they treated me
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
Nothing major, just forgot to call in a prescription
Clearfield

I was having irregular periods but he [Dr. John Gililland] diagnosed me with annovulation with no real reason to why and my husband has early testicular failure cause unknown...I felt like a human because when we where scheduled for IUI and couldn’t because of low sperm count he took us into his office and explained what was happening...He was very informative and referred us to the correct doctors. We went to see a urologist for male factor infertility and did multiple sperm analysis and blood work. Once we realized sperm count was the issue he sat us down and explained what we needed to do and didn’t go through with the IUI because he didn’t want us spending money unnecessarily
The clinic [Reproductive Care Center] has easy scheduling and is private. Everyone seems to be well informed and if they don't know the answer they refer you to someone that does. The only weakness that I experienced was that every time i tried calling the nurse to her extension she would never answer but as soon as i call the front desk they would find her for me...They [nurses] were very comforting and understanding. When we found out we couldnt do the IUI the nurse in charge of the sperm analysis was very comforting and kept me from crying being very positive.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
Don’t go in with expectations about results
We initially thought about doing IUI because of cost and i took one cycle of Gonal F and a trigger shot. Like i mentioned before where unable to complete do to the fact that my husbands sperm count was too low. I tried with my gynecologist initially three rounds of clomid which weren't successful later come to find it was because my husbands sperm count was low. We also checked my tubes for blockage which turned out fine. I was having irregular periods but he diagnosed me with annovulation with no real reason to why and my husband has early testicular failure cause unknown
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
They were very comforting and understanding. When we found out we couldnt do the IUI the nurse in charge of the sperm analysis was very comforting and kept me from crying being very positive.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The clinic has easy scheduling and is private. Everyone seems to be well informed and if they don't know the answer they refer you to someone that does. The only weakness that I experienced was that every time i tried calling the nurse to her extension she would never answer but as soon as i call the front desk they would find her for me
I have tricare which covered about 80% if not more of the initial work up. As far as the IUI i was able to get the medications at a discount for 75% and for IVF still don't have the finances for.
We did not discuss these
Clearfield
He always greets us by name and very rarely has to check the charts for info on our treatment and care. After one of our pregnancies ended up ectopic, he very patiently held my hand while I cried. ... He took the time to address concerns I had and made sure I understood all of our options without pressuring me into more evasive treatments. ... We started by completing the testing panels ... Each failed cycle, he made adjustments to try and get us pregnant.
Billing is so confusing! I feel like each time something is done there I receive multiple invoices. And cost can often be such a surprise! Simple ultrasound visits can cost me 4x what I pay at another gynecology clinic for the same thing. ... Many years ago a test sample was mishandled and to this day the incorrect information is still on my chart. ... I feel that they made a stressful environment lighter and more relaxed. Some of the staff know me by name, which always makes you feel more noticed and cared for.
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
He’s very patient and kind. He took the time to address concerns I had and made sure I understood all of our options without pressuring me into more evasive treatments. He allowed me the time I needed to come to terms with our needing IVF
Ask questions. If you don’t know what’s being discussed, or are confused about medical terminology, ask him to elaborate.
We started by completing the testing panels I hadn’t finished with my previous Dr. Since my egg count and quality was fine, we started with oral medications, then proceeded to injections and finally IUI. Each failed cycle, he made adjustments to try and get us pregnant. Unfortunately due to poor tubal function, our last follow up he recommended going to IVF with embryo testing. This is an expensive procedure, so our attempts at family building have been put on hold.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Reproductive Care Center. (Assigned nurse: Kathy )
They started to know me (in a joking manner) as the lady with the crappy veins. The teased each other about which of them had to come do my blood draws. I feel that they made a stressful environment lighter and more relaxed. Some of the staff know me by name, which always makes you feel more noticed and cared for.
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Billing is so confusing! I feel like each time something is done there I receive multiple invoices. And cost can often be such a surprise! Simple ultrasound visits can cost me 4x what I pay at another gynecology clinic for the same thing. And since this is infertility related, these costs are often deemed “elective” and our insurance doesn’t cover them. The location is easy enough to access and the facilities are clean and well kept. I just wish that billing wasn’t such a run around.
Our IUI cost us $850 with medications, our medications were roughly $350. Each blood draw was $80-$140 (depending on tests). Our ultrasounds were $240! Which seemed crazy high to us. And of course billing always sent multiple items novices even though services were paid at time of service.
We haven’t yet been able to complete an IVF cycle, but we were told by friends and family that RCC and Dr. Guilliland will not transfer multiple embryos if they don’t feel it’s completely necessary.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Reproductive Care Center.
Many years ago a test sample was mishandled and to this day the incorrect information is still on my chart. That was roughly 8 years ago too. I had an IUI that we showed up for canceled at the last min and they said it had been canceled since my follicle check. Dosing infomating wasn’t directed for a medication that was added at the last min. I also had to wait more than 24 hours for blood test results for a pregnancy test. The called me the next morning (they apologized).
Clearfield
Dr Gilliland is a great doctor and really cares about each individual patient. We had to try several different treatments and medications that worked for me and he was great with this. He would personally call me on weekends and even email me different studies he looked up that would potentially help my situation.... When we first started IVF treatments we went with the basic medications. Birth control priming, gonal f 225 units, menopur 150 units and cetrotide. I did not respond to this at all. Dr Gilliland took a step back and decided birth control may have suppressed me too much and that we will try again without.
Strengths of this clinic [Reproductive Care Center] would be how passionate and caring everyone in the office is. Going through IVF is HARD on a couple emotionally, physically and financially. They understood this and did anything they could to help out. Weakness of this office would be communication. We weren’t the cookie cutter couple where everything worked out just right and we had to do some different protocols the office wasn’t used to. When we would go in the front office wouldn’t know what was going on so I’d have to explains
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr Gilliland is very personable and you are in good hands.
Dr Gilliland is very personable and treats you as a separate case from every one else.
When we first started IVF treatments we went with the basic medications. Birth control priming, gonal f 225 units, menopur 150 units and cetrotide. I did not respond to this at all. Dr Gilliland took a step back and decided birth control may have suppressed me too much and that we will try again without. He also added femera into this protocol and raised me gonal f dosage to 450. We saw great results from this and made it to egg retrieval this time!
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
Very passionate and knowledgeable. Absolutely love all of the nursing staff there!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
Strengths of this clinic would be how passionate and caring everyone in the office is. Going through IVF is HARD on a couple emotionally, physically and financially. They understood this and did anything they could to help out. Weakness of this office would be communication. We weren’t the cookie cutter couple where everything worked out just right and we had to do some different protocols the office wasn’t used to. When we would go in the front office wouldn’t know what was going on so I’d have to explains and Dr Gilliland would forget too if he didn’t read his notes before seeing me.
My IUI would be about $400 and speem collection was $200 IVF was $8400, $300 for anesthesia. The rest of the money was for medication which I ordered outside the office.
Clearfield

Dr G [John Gililland] and his staff were extremely compassionate toward me and my situation. I truly felt like they cared and took the extra time that I always needed. They comforted me and cried with me.... I loved working with him. One of the kindest most compassionate doctors I’ve ever met and I’m an RN so that is saying a lot because I’ve worked with hundreds of doctors. Anytime I had a question for him I would send an email and would always get back in a timely manner. He was great at making us feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation.
The clinic [Reproductive Care Center- Clearfield] is clean and comfortable. Staff is amazing. They were very organized and always made sure we knew the schedule of things happening. Billing was always willing to find ways to work with us and everyone always welcomed us with a smile... They [the nurses] were amazing. They were always available by telephone. They listened and cared about how you were feeling. They hugged you when you needed it and cried with you when you were sad. Amazing compassionate team!
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
Always ask lots of questions. He wants to help as much as possible! Also he isn’t a magician. Science takes time and everyone is different. He’s doing his best to get you a baby!
Dr G and his staff were extremely compassionate toward me and my situation. I truly felt like they cared and took the extra time that I always needed. They comforted me and cried with me.
They were amazing. They were always available by telephone. They listened and cared about how you were feeling. They hugged you when you needed it and cried with you when you were sad. Amazing compassionate team!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
The clinic is clean and comfortable. Staff is amazing. They were very organized and always made sure we knew the schedule of things happening. Billing was always willing to find ways to work with us and everyone always welcomed us with a smile

2018, Consult
I would highly recommend him [Dr. Gililland] to anyone that I could. Through my HSG he was so patient and talked to me through the whole thing to distract me from the pain...My blood work, HSG, ultrasound all came back normal. My husband has a count of 6 mil with 30% Dr. Gililland suggested we go straight to IVF...Is very professional and always treats me like I’m his only patient...is such a patient and understanding doctor.
To be honest, I have not seen any weaknesses yet [at Reproductive Care Center]. They always squeeze me in at a reasonable time, I never wait in the waiting room too long, quick appointments, very knowledgeable and amazing staff! I have a million questions and they always answer every question I have. I even forgot meds and water for my HSG but don’t worry, they had me covered!
How was your experience with John Gililland at Reproductive Care Center?
Dr. Gililland is such a patient and understanding doctor. Sometimes I feel like I have so many questions but he takes the time to go through each question and never makes me feel like I’m rushed. I feel like he truly cares about the success of my future family. I would highly recommend him to anyone that I could. Through my HSG he was so patient and talked to me through the whole thing to distract me from the pain.
The process is long and emotionally draining but hopefully the end is worth it! Dr. Gililland has the best staff to get you though this difficult process!
Dr. Gililland Is very professional and always treats me like I’m his only patient. Every time I come in he says “how was your day!?” I reply “great! You?” And he reply’s with “even better now that you are here!” I just love that response and it makes me feel so welcome!
The beginning of my cycle we thought that I had an ovulation issue so we started me on Femara 5mg a day for 5 days. We were going to go ahead and try the IUI the next 2 weeks. Come to find out my husband has a low sperm count and morphology. My blood work, HSG, ultrasound all came back normal. My husband has a count of 6 mil with 30% Dr. Gililland suggested we go straight to IVF. We are supposed to start the process in a few weeks.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Reproductive Care Center.
Very helpful and so friendly! Also, knowledable!
Describe your experience with Reproductive Care Center.
To be honest, I have not seen any weaknesses yet. They always squeeze me in at a reasonable time, I never wait in the waiting room too long, quick appointments, very knowledgeable and amazing staff! I have a million questions and they always answer every question I have. I even forgot meds and water for my HSG but don’t worry, they had me covered!
I have not received a bill yet. Supposedly, IVF is 12k and my HSG is $150 after my deductible is met. My husbands Semen analysis is $205