6.7

Juergen Eisermann works in 1 office at

7300 SW 62nd Place
Miami, FL 33143

Surrogacy With Other Docs
Dr. Eisermann is a trust-worthy doctor who has significant experience in this field. I got one canceled cycle at another clinic, not able to get eggs properly grow at all. However, Dr. Eisermann, from the beginning, giving a treatment plan that is more likely to succeed for me, and the whole IVF cycle was much less pressure compared to the previous canceled one because we only need an injection once a day, and we have confidence with his treatment plan. He is a wonderful doctor.
IVFMD has the highest success rate for frozen eggs in FL and has the highest number of transfers. I would strongly recommend visiting IVFMD if you choose to do IVF in FL. They also provide competitive pricing packages through WinFertility or ARC, which will save a lot of money (40-60%).... The waiting time is acceptable (~10-20 min) with an appointment, much better than the other clinic I went before.... Very quick responder to my emails. Compassionate. Organized.
How was your experience with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
He is the best, make an appointment directly with him.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine?
Dr. Eisermann has been very personal, confident about his treatment, heart-lightening when we were nervous and made us trust him. He cared about us, provided phone consultation after my retrieval because I am not local, and told me the results have been amazing.
Describe the protocols Juergen Eisermann used in your cycles at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine and their degree of success.
micro lupron
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Katherine Vasquez)
Very quick responder to my emails. Compassionate. Organized.
Describe your experience with IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Juergen Eisermann at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
$16000
Miami

The doctor [Dr. Juergen Eisermann] was great. Was very smart guy. He tries his beSt to explain everything. He did get our hopes up saying we had nothing to worry about. We had questions and concerns which were sometimes put aside. But overall he is great...After my failed IVF I do feel like no one cared to look into the problem but I’ve come to realize that’s all the clinics...He is a bit weird as a communicator but he is great...
It was a bit difficult to reach the staff [at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine] but once in the office they were great ! After my failed IVF I do feel like no one cared to look into the problem but I’ve come to realize that’s all the clinics...My nurse coordinator was amazing. Sweet and patient to explain every step of the way. Very positive. The other nurses could use a little niceness but overall Josie was amazing...
The doctor was great. Was very smart guy. He tries his beSt to explain everything. He did get our hopes up saying we had nothing to worry about. We had questions and concerns which were sometimes put aside. But overall he is great.
He is a bit weird as a communicator but he is great.
The doctor was great when I saw him. It was a bit difficult to reach the staff but once in the office they were great ! After my failed IVF I do feel like no one cared to look into the problem but I’ve come to realize that’s all the clinics.
It’s been 2 years so I don’t really remember. I remember taking cetrotide and menaupure. A couple others which I don’t remember the names to.
Describe your experience with your nurse at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine. (Assigned nurse: Josie )
The staff could use some work. A little nicer. The doctors are great and the nurse coordinator was awesome. The checkout staff, some are very nice and some seem like they hate their jobs. The lady who does the blood work is very good at her job. The clinic is clean and seems overall pretty organized. I just wished my concerns were cared for a bit more.
I don’t remember the breakdown but it cost about $11500
Describe Juergen Eisermann's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
I didn’t get that far in my process.

2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Eiserman is a] Very good doctor very thorough and treats you with respect for me and my husband like him very much very courteous and explains everything. Office is very clean clinic doctor very smart knows what next steps are...We started a pep treatment and he recommended supplements for the first time in my life I have been looking for a doctors that’s not just going to send you prescriptions and off you go he is very smart knows all the steps to take prior to any procedures.
[the IVFMD South FIRM is] Very clean I have nothing bad to say about this clinic all positive things very nice clinic nice staff nice doctors. Good communication great plans for you IVF procedures. If you a new patient ask all the questions you have Because they get answered they are very thorough here...[nurses are] Very nice a professional and they respond quickly when you call them
Would recommend to go there
He is very kind
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at IVFMD South Florida Institute for Reproductive Medicine.
Very nice a professional and they respond quickly when you call them
It’s a little pricey but you get what you pay for