7.1

Madigal Army
NIH

Jason Parker works in 3 offices at

Pleasant Grove
1446 W. Pleasant Grove Blvd.
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
295 S. 1470 E.
St. George, UT 84790
Idaho Falls
535 W Sunnyside Rd #1
Idaho Falls, ID 83402

2016 - 2017, Unknown Success
Dr. Parker has done a great job in setting out a great plan for us. Initially we came in expecting IVF with ICSI right away and he went ahead and let us try some IUIs. Even though they weren't successful we are grateful that he didn't jump to the most extreme option instantly.... Be prepared to see Dr. Parker or one of his 3 under-doctors at the clinic. All of them are wonderful
All of the nursing staff [at Womack Army Med Ctr] is great in their own ways. Dori is the IVF coordinator and though sometimes she makes you feel a little rushed she always returns calls, emails, and text promptly and shows concern when needed. Natalie is less personable than the rest of the staff but once you meet her a few times her bluntness is less harsh. And Stephanie is a blessing. She is always smiling, takes time to talk about things other than treatments (gets to know you!) and just provides a warm environment.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
He has a compassionate heart and takes the time to answer all questions
Describe your experience with your nurse at Womack Army Medical Center. (Assigned nurse: Dori)
All of the nursing staff is great in their own ways. Dori is the IVF coordinator and though sometimes she makes you feel a little rushed she always returns calls, emails, and text promptly and shows concern when needed. Natalie is less personable than the rest of the staff but once you meet her a few times her bluntness is less harsh. And Stephanie is a blessing. She is always smiling, takes time to talk about things other than treatments (gets to know you!) and just provides a warm environment.
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
Strengths: great cost, clean facility, wonderful at communicating Weaknesses: weird IVF cycles (just 4 times a year), odd hours and days off (due to being on a military base)
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center.
IUI- $220 IVF with ICSI- $8,300 Embryo Freezinf- $1,000
What specific things went wrong at Womack Army Medical Center?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Womack Army Medical Center.
I developed a UTI during treatment and the nurse failed to let me know I needed to pick up an ordered presciption at the pharmacy, it had been called in but no one let me know I did infact have a UTI
Womack Army Medical Center
Fort Bragg

2022, Unknown Success
Doctor Parker explained things clearly. He also answered all of our questions clearly. We felt like he did everything he could to increase our chances of a successful IUI. He is very empathetic and caring...We have had one IUI with doctor Parker. The first one was unfortunately unsuccessful but we are trying again. He was honest about the chances of success.
The [Utah Fertility Center] clinic was good. The building is very nice and clean. The front desk receptionist is very professional and helpful. The only disappointment is that it's hard to get ahold of clinical staff on the phone at times...The nurses were great and explained everything clearly...costs were very high but the staff and doctors were great and worth it.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
To ask many questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Doctor Parker was very caring and empathetic to our situation.
Describe the protocols Jason Parker used in your cycles at Utah Fertility Center and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
The nurses were great and explained everything clearly.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The clinic was good. The building is very nice and clean. The front desk receptionist is very professional and helpful. The only disappointment is that it's hard to get ahold of clinical staff on the phone at times.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center.
The costs were very high but the staff and doctors were great and worth it.
Describe Jason Parker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Utah Fertility Center.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
I had blood drawn for testing. Some results were posted to the online portal and recieved a phone call with some results. However, I was billed for certain tests and was never contacted with results and results were not posted to the online portal. I will say however that all the important results related to the IUI we're given to me and clearly explained. Other than that small issue, everything has been great with this clinic.

2020 - 2021, Successful
Dr. Parker was a great doctor. He had great bedside manner and was very kind. He always answered our questions with clarity and understanding. I felt comfortable speaking about uncomfortable subjects...When our first round of IVF didn't work, he spake words of comfort to us and gave us a free IVF cycle...[he] does not recommend multiple embryo transfer...Feel free to be open. [he] will not judge you. He understands your desires and wants to help you find a solution for your fertility needs
Utah Fertility Center is a great clinic. They have a great front office with workers who are very patient and helpful. They always get us the information we need. We always felt cared for. We were always able to get an appointment in a timely manner...Shaylee [a nurse] was very thorough in her explanations and helped us understand everything. She was very caring and kind...It seems like around $11000 for IVF, around $3000 for FET, around $3000 for meds and $5000 for genetic testing (at a different facility). $500 for anesthesiologist
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Feel free to be open. Dr. Parker will not judge you. He understands your desires and wants to help you find a solution for your fertility needs.
Dr. Parker took the time to explain everything to us. When our first round of IVF didn't work, he spake words of comfort to us and gave us a free IVF cycle.
Injections of Lupron, and two other medications for about 10 days. Then the eggs were retrieved
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shaylee)
Shaylee was very thorough in her explanations and helped us understand everything. She was very caring and kind.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Dr. Parker does not recommend multiple embryo transfer

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr Parker was very kind and nice to us. He is very knowledgeable and helped us through many tough times. He was very patient with us and made sure we were comfortable with everything that was going on and with the procedures. ... He was very kind and explained things to me and my husband very thoroughly. He was patient with us as we asked him a lot of questions.
UFC was recommended to me by friends who have used their services so that is why I chose that facility. My experiences there have been nothing but positive. I don’t really have anything negative to say about it other than sometimes you have to wait a long time to actually see the doctor once you’ve arrived at the clinic. ... The nursing staff always answered my questions when I called. They made sure to get back to me in a timely manner if I left a message.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Be sure to ask a lot of questions!
I haven’t had the opportunity for IVF quite yet because of financial issues. I did undergo many preliminary tests. I did have polyps and a fibroid which resulted in a hysteroscopy.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
My insurance covered all the diagnostic testing and most of the procedures I had done but it doesn’t cover any IVF procedures.
Dr Parker recommended that we do genetic testing with our embryos.
Pleasant Grove

Dr Parker was very blunt and seemed slightly uncaring, until we had failed transfers and he called me the night of the rest results and was very caring! I think he is slightly monotone which I think explains why I thought he didn't care. But he has adjusted treatment and such for my needs.... With my IUI cycles I was given femara and monitored every other day! Then trigger when ready. With egg retrieval it was very different I was only monitored about twice before retrieval
UFC has terrible communication, I can never get a straight answer about billing, and they are Soo hard to get a hold of and sometimes don't even call me back... Buuut the nursing staff and drs are amazing... They didnt get me my pregnancy test info until 2 days later... When it was supposed to be same day. Andmy bill they tell me I owe 6,000 one day then the next I don't owe anything, then I owe a different number... Very confusing
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Ask lots of questions! He doesn't dole out a whole lot of info until you ask questions.
Dr Parker called me personally after my 2nd transfer failed and discuss next treatment!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shailee taylor)
Shailee was amazing, Everytime I emailed her she got back to me within a day or two and always answered all my questions!
Pleasant Grove
He [Dr. Jason Parker] is kind and soft spoken. Was willing to reach out to a colleague when we found out about my husband’s translocations which dr Parker was very knowledgeable in. He did my hysteroscopy and that went well...Dr Parker ordered the Karyotype test for both my husband and I. I waited the amount of time he said it would take to get the results back, 2-3 weeks I think. I called them asking us they had gotten the results back yet. The nurse said yes and that everything came back normal. I said Oh I wish someone would have let me know. So we were shocked to say the least when minutes before being or under for my hysteroscopy and surgery to remove a polyp dr Parker came in and told me my husband actually has two balanced translocations and that ivf is really our best route.
$600 self pay for hysteroscopy [at Utah Fertility Clinic]...They’re busy. They see a lot of people. But still good staff and doctors and nurses are great. Never had to wait too long for my appointments. Just so expensive...Dr Parker ordered the Karyotype test for both my husband and I. I waited the amount of time he said it would take to get the results back, 2-3 weeks I think. I called them asking us they had gotten the results back yet. The nurse said yes and that everything came back normal. I said Oh I wish someone would have let me know. So we were shocked to say the least when minutes before being or under for my hysteroscopy and surgery to remove a polyp dr Parker came in and told me my husband actually has two balanced translocations and that ivf is really our best route.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He is kind and soft spoken. Was willing to reach out to a colleague when we found out about my husband’s translocations which dr Parker was very knowledgeable in. He did my hysteroscopy and that went well.
As with any doctor be your own advocate, ask questions
He was kind and approachable.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
They’re busy. They see a lot of people. But still good staff and doctors and nurses are great. Never had to wait too long for my appointments. Just so expensive. We are going to be doing ivf with a clinic in New York because it’s like a fourth the cost.
$600 self pay for hysteroscopy
Pleasant Grove

Dr. Parker was very pleasant to work with and truly wanted to help us start a family. Unfortunately we have not yet conceived and still lack answers regarding my husband's male factor infertility, but overall would recommend him to others in our situation.... Dr. Parker advised us about our chance of multiples based on specific medications and treatment, and recommended implanting 1 embryo during IVF for a lower risk, healthier pregnancy.
The office [Utah Fertility Center- Pleasant Grove] was clean, check-in process was a breeze and receptionist was very professional. The office felt warm and inviting, and I loved the pictures of "success" babies and family letters and updates.... I believe each IUI cost approximately $850 for the procedure, plus additional medications, injections, ultrasounds, and blood work. We paid about $2,000 for two medicated IUI cycles.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Be flexible with scheduling, as he works in several different offices.
Very friendly and personable, took time to answer questions and explain everything thoroughly.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
Very friendly, thoroughly explained each step, provided demonstrations of injections, etc. and helpful answering questions and the after-hours phone line.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
The office was clean, check-in process was a breeze and receptionist was very professional. The office felt warm and inviting, and I loved the pictures of "success" babies and family letters and updates.

2006 - 2017, Successful
He [Dr. Jason Parker] is calm and kind. He listens well and when I was sad and frustrated he showed compassion and meant it. He made sure I was seen until I felt comfortable. He suggested tests never to make more money, but to genuinely find out why I kept miscarrying...He always asked what I wanted and ultimately guided and supported gently. He took time for me even when I didn’t have an appointment. He is super!
IVF w/ ICSI and PGD ran about $14000 [at Womack Army Medical Center]. FET about $5000. Not including meds...It’s at WAMC. You have to be military or a dependent. Getting an appointment is a bit hard because they are busy. But once you’re seen you’re set. I went there from 2006 to 2016. They’ve grown and added doctors. I can’t speak for the other doctors as I have only seen Doc P
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Womack Army Medical Center?
Dr. Parker is a gentle giant. He is calm and kind. He listens well and when I was sad and frustrated he showed compassion and meant it. He made sure I was seen until I felt comfortable. He suggested tests never to make more money, but to genuinely find out why I kept miscarrying.
See him. You will not regret it.
Dr. Parker listens well. He’s kind, caring and understanding. He always asked what I wanted and ultimately guided and supported gently. He took time for me even when I didn’t have an appointment. He is super!
Dori was made for this job. She has everything under control. She coordinates and schedules. She calls and informs. She gives the best hugs. She is there for all the procedures. Dori rocks!
Describe your experience with Womack Army Medical Center.
IVF w/ ICSI and PGD ran about $14000. FET about $5000. Not including meds.
Describe Jason Parker's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Womack Army Medical Center.
Dr. Parker is father of triplets. He always suggested to transfer one. I pushed for more because I wanted a baby so bad. He let me try once with two. I miscarried both of them.
Womack Army Medical Center
Fort Bragg

2021 - 2023, Unsuccessful
Dr. Parker was kind but our interactions always seemed rushed. He was always willing to answer questions but offered very little information about diagnosis, treatment options, risks, other things that may help my situation...With my recurrent miscarriages I wonder why we didn’t do more testing before my first FET...Dr. Parker mostly kept our interactions brief. i wish he would have went more in depth and offered more options or details.
Everyone is very kind at the clinic [Utah Fertility Center]. I do feel that my nurse coordinator could be more accessible, it seems that a lot of the time I try to get ahold of her the responses are delayed. I also think follow up on labs/tests could use some improvement...Dr. Parker was kind but our interactions always seemed rushed. He was always willing to answer questions but offered very little information about diagnosis, treatment options, risks, other things that may help my situation.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Come prepared to ask questions, research beforehand.
We tried 2 IUI’s that both resulted in miscarriages. After my second miscarriage I was encouraged to do IVF since there was a genetic factor in the first miscarriage.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Mitta)
I do feel that there is a lack of communication and follow up after testing. My results have often came in but there was no one to go over them with me that day (during the weekday) or I had to call and follow up myself.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Everyone is very kind at the clinic. I do feel that my nurse coordinator could be more accessible, it seems that a lot of the time I try to get ahold of her the responses are delayed. I also think follow up on labs/tests could use some improvement.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
I have had issues with prescriptions not being called in and results not being relayed when they said they would. I also had a situation where my provider told me we would be doing a hysteroscopy at the same time as my egg retrieval. When I arrived for surgery the staff was not aware that we were also planning on doing the hysteroscopy. Once I informed them that was the plan they had to do additional consents/charge me extra for anesthesia.
St. George
dr parker was very kind and considerate of our feelings...our biggest issue was he never seemed to really have a plan for us and was not very proactive...Tell him what youre expecting to happen and hold him accountable for all of the information he has once given you...several times he called us after hours on his cell phone to talk about things and appologize for miscarriages etc.
[Utah Fertility Center] strengths- efficient weaknesses- not always the most kind or compassionate, often acted like it was a bother to answer questions when we would call in. often made us feel dumb for asking certain questions. not always very sensitive after miscarriages...appx 1200 per iui ultrasounds and blood draws varied greatly
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr parker was a very kind man and dr. our biggest issue was he never seemed to really have a plan for us and was not very proactive. he did help us achieve a few pregnancies but none stuck and i realize that was probably not his fault but he didnt have a new plan moving forward. for as much money as we spent, we would have liked to had more of a plan from the dr
Dont be afraid to speak up and ask a lot of questions. Tell him what youre expecting to happen and hold him accountable for all of the information he has once given you. be proactive because most of the time he wont be. dr parker is an incredible human being and several times he called us after hours on his cell phone to talk about things and appologize for miscarriages etc.
dr parker was very kind and considerate of our feelings
provera to induce period for 10 days. letrozole days 3-7. follicle ultrasounds to indicate when body is ready to ovulate. trigger shot typically around day 12-14, iui insemination around day 15. hcg test 2 weeks later
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
i had an overall amazing experience with the NP's, not so great with the MA's or nurses. (with the exception of a few nurses)
appx 1200 per iui ultrasounds and blood draws varied greatly
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
Just my original issue with the nurses not always conveying all of the info to us. on our very first round of iui the nurse proceeded with the iui even though my husbands sperm level was too low. we were very frustrated and then later that night got a call from the dr appologizing because he agreed the levels were too low the nurse should not have proceeded
Pleasant Grove

He [Dr. Jason Parker] was very impersonal. I knew as soon as left his office he forgot all about me and really just put me in the system to follow the same path as every other person regardless of past history and treatments...His bedside manner was non existent and I felt like a number. My treatment was not personalized, and he didn't seem to care whether we had a baby or not... We did 3 rounds of timed intercourse where I was taking a lot of progesterone. Then we did one round of IUI , he wanted to do 2 before Ivf and to do it that way simply because it was his procedure. It's the same thing he did for every one of his patients.
They [Utah Fertility Center] are very clean and will also work on Sundays so they get you taken care of on the right day of your cycle or procedure no matter the day of the week. I think they could so better at personalizing care for their patients...a lack of communication with what was happening. We did 3 rounds of timed intercourse where I was taking a lot of progesterone...The nurses were nice and always compassionate...
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
His bedside manner was non existent and I felt like a number. My treatment was not personalized, and he didn't seem to care whether we had a baby or not. Just that he got paid. I'm guessing all these reasons are why he doesn't work at the clinic anymore.
Don't see him. It's worth the wait to get into someone else.
He was very impersonal. I knew as soon as left his office he forgot all about me and really just put me in the system to follow the same path as every other person regardless of past history and treatments.
It's been a couple years and all I super remember was a lack of communication with what was happening. We did 3 rounds of timed intercourse where I was taking a lot of progesterone. Then we did one round of IUI , he wanted to do 2 before Ivf and to do it that way simply because it was his procedure. It's the same thing he did for every one of his patients.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
The nurses were nice and always compassionate
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Apparently other doctors in this clinic are really well known and helpful. They are very clean and will also work on Sundays so they get you taken care of on the right day of your cycle or procedure no matter the day of the week. I think they could so better at personalizing care for their patients.
Everything really depended on how much insurance would cover. Each round of timed intercourse was $500 and IUI was about 5000 out of pocket.
Didn't get this far. Got too discouraged.
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Utah Fertility Center.
They mischarged us and ended up saying 2 years after our last appointment that we still owed them money? I really don't feel like this was correct but they have been quite difficult to work with and get straight answers on why I'm being charged after not being in the office for 2 years.

2022, Unknown Success
The first appointment was a videocall. Dr. Parker listened to our story and came up with a plan. During the second appointment he was very good at a swearing and clearly explaining all of our questions...Our first appointment was just after my period started so the doctor sent us to do some blood work and test right away and we started our first IUI that month. I liked that he didn’t waste our time and acted fast.
All the staff in the [Utah Fertility Center] clinic is very organized, even though they are different nurses that attend you at your visit, they know why are you there. The clinic is always clean, and they’re very friendly...English is not my native language...they tried to always assigned me to a nurse who speaks Spanish or even send someone to translate even though they were not performing the procedure.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Don’t hesitate to ask him all your questions, he’s always open to answer them.
The doctor and nurses have always been empathetic with my husband and I and for the reasons we are there. They always make sure we understand the process.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
Considering that English is not my native language, I felt better because the nurses speak Spanish, they knew that and they tried to always assigned me to a nurse who speaks Spanish or even send someone to translate even though they were not performing the procedure.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
All the staff in the clinic is very organized, even though they are different nurses that attend you at your visit, they know why are you there. The clinic is always clean, and they’re very friendly.
For the diagnosis test and blood work, we have to pay about $1000 that our insurance didn’t cover (HSG, ultrasounds, sperm analysis, etc). Every cicle of IUI was $875 plus about $250 for the trigger shot and progesterone that we paid to the pharmacy.

2019, Consult
He [Dr. Parker] was super cold, he seemed annoyed when I would ask him to elaborate on our treatment plan, he seemed to just want to push us off onto someone else and during our consultation when he diagnosed me with PCOS he didn't answer many questions I had...He had us do a lot of labs and have me do an HSG...
Strengths: good reputation and success rates [Utah Fertility Center clinic error ]They ordered hundreds of dollars of wrong labs be drawn on my husband and then it took about 3 weeks to even get ahold of someone to get it sorted out. When we switched clinics they would not send our charts to the new clinic I had to bug them for a long time...
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
He was super cold, he seemed annoyed when I would ask him to elaborate on our treatment plan, he seemed to just want to push us off onto someone else and during our consultation when he diagnosed me with PCOS he didn't answer many questions I had
Demand him to answer all of your questions fully, don't let him scare you into not having your questions answered
He NEVER remembered our names, we had a few appointments at UFC and literally only saw the doctor like 2 times, he seemed rush to do our consultation and didn't seem to take his time to explain anything.
He had us do a lot of labs and have me do an HSG
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
They were okay, the ones I met seemed to be pretty nice
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Strengths: good reputation and success rates Weaknesses: messed up our labs, cold, didn't answer any questions, really bad at sending charts to other doctors You will want to ask for a copy of EVERYTHING to be given to you in person if you want to switch clinics because they will not send any records to your new clinic.
I do not remember

2022 - 2023, Unknown Success
You can tell he [Dr. Jason Parker] cares but seeing him is difficult when he is only at my location once a month. His appointments fill up quickly. I felt like the attention to certain details were not there and felt abandoned at times...It was never explained to me regarding strategies or protocol. I was just told what is was...Speak up for yourself and what you want. He will listen.
Communication for the process of the treatmentsm [at Utah Fertility Center] needs some improvement. A couple of the staff could also use some sensitivity training. Response times via text or returning phone calls needs to be better. They are willing to answer any questions you have. With most of the staff at the clinic you’re in good hands...His staff began feeling like friends who honestly cared.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
You can tell he cares but seeing him is difficult when he is only at my location once a month. His appointments fill up quickly. I felt like the attention to certain details were not there and felt abandoned at times. Even though his staff began to feel like friends there was a disconnect at times and several instances of miscommunication or failure to explain the process of fertility treatments
Speak up for yourself and what you want. He will listen.
His staff began feeling like friends who honestly cared.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
The staff even though a few mistakes regarding communication are compassionate and want to see success. My last appointment they could sense I was upset and disappointed. They gave me comforting and positive words
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Communication for the process of the treatments needs some improvement. A couple of the staff could also use some sensitivity training. Response times via text or returning phone calls needs to be better. They are willing to answer any questions you have. With most of the staff at the clinic you’re in good hands
I feel that pricing was fair but still pricey

2021, Successful
He [Dr. Jason Parker] was quick and clear, I saw him for my IUIs at the pleasant grove location but normally did my check ins with the nurses at the Midvale clinic. I always felt comfortable during my appts and procedures...I didn’t see DR Parker that often...Dr Parker was great when I’d go to get my IUIs in Pleasant Grove...I did 3 IUIs with Letrozole and Dexamethasone to help my ovaries produce eggs...
The Utah Fertility Center was such a warm and caring place, while I didn’t see DR Parker that often, the RNs, radiologists, and all the staff was amazing and Dr Parker was great when I’d go to get my IUIs in Pleasant Grove...He was quick and clear, I saw him for my IUIs at the pleasant grove location but normally did my check ins with the nurses at the Midvale clinic. I always felt comfortable during my appts and procedures.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Trust your people and let the staff support you, you’re going through a difficult time and they are all there to help you make it through.
I did 3 IUIs with Letrozole and Dexamethasone to help my ovaries produce eggs
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Utah Fertility Center.
Seriously the greatest humans alive, they were so kind and caring. Each visit they were thorough, clear and compassionate.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Go in the mornings, they are faster and more put together. They are very supportive and will go over everything you need. Ask questions about your care plan and they will help you with any insurance issues as well.
Most of my care was covered by my insurance
Pleasant Grove

[Dr. Jason Parker] Explained things very well and in a way that was hopeful and scientific, but not too unrealistic. I felt like I was a human, and they truly wanted to help me and my family. Even when I was crying in his office, he calmed me down and explained that this wasn't my fault. It was good for me to hear that from a doctor...Come with a list of questions or concerns.
[nurse at Utah Fertility Center] was absolutely AMAZING. I can't say enough about how this nursing staff meant to me...Even with the small remote office I felt very important. The staff learned my name and j felt comfortable going there. At the beginning I was nervous about the appointment and wanted my husband to go to everything. But a few appointments in, I felt comfortable going in for quick check ins alone, because I really wasnt alone!...Total for 3 iui and meds was around 4 grand.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Come with a list of questions or concerns.
The staff was amazing and ver supportive.
Tried 3 monitored IUIs since cost is a big hurdle for us. Was careful in the tests they recommended with the financial burden vs actual benefits in mind.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Michelle Macfarland)
She was absolutely AMAZING. I can't say enough about how this nursing staff meant to me.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
Total for 3 iui and meds was around 4 grand.
St. George

My husband and I did a remote cycle from California with Dr. Parker and we couldn't be happier...[he] was patient, kind and knowledgeable. He was very easy to work with and I am very glad I chose his clinic although in another state from me. [he] was very responsive to all our questions and needs and he had a positive attitude which is important to me.
The care coordinator staff was super helpful. They were very compassionate to my concerns. I really like how I could easily reach them even after hours if I needed anything at all...The staff at Utah Fertility Clinic is responsive, compassionate, reasonable , supportive, all the things we look for. The ivf process is long and sometimes scary and I never had one bad experience with this clinic.
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Dr. Parker was patient, kind and knowledgeable. He was very easy to work with and I am very glad I chose his clinic although in another state from me. Dr. Parker was very responsive to all our questions and needs and he had a positive attitude which is important to me.
Encourage more patients from out of town to explore remote cycles.
My husband and I did a remote cycle from California with Dr. Parker and we couldn't be happier. The entire staff is kind, caring, and responsive which is important when undergoing such a delicate procedure. Our cycle was not only smooth but it was successful!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Lacey )
Pleasant Grove

I really loved working with Dr. Parker. He customized my treatment to me, specifically and was always willing to take my opinion and feelings into consideration. Perfectly balanced being “real” while maintaining hope...I ended up being a very slow responder to stim injections. [he] quickly reviewed my ultrasounds and bloodwork and came up with new options each time there wasn’t the best news.
I spent around $17,000 on one round of egg retrieval, egg freezing, egg thawing, fertilization with ICSI, and transfer with medicine...I had frustrations with the [Utah Fertility Center] care coordinator I was assigned to because I felt like for every ten emails / ten calls. I would get maybe a response to one of them. It became very frustrating...Stay on top of your own treatment as well. Learn the lingo, join groups, etc
How was your experience with Jason Parker at Utah Fertility Center?
Stay on top of your own treatment as well. Learn the lingo, join groups, etc. Be your own advocate!
Dr. Parker knew that I was an individual person and I needed individualized treatment.
I ended up being a very slow responder to stim injections. Dr. Parker quickly reviewed my ultrasounds and bloodwork and came up with new options each time there wasn’t the best news.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Utah Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Shailee Taylor)
I had frustrations with the care coordinator I was assigned to because I felt like for every ten emails / ten calls .. I would get maybe a response to one of them. It became very frustrating.
Describe your experience with Utah Fertility Center.
I loved working with Utah Fertility Center. They worked so well with us to achieve our family. It is just important to know that you are just as much apart of your care team as your doctor and nurses. Do the research and advocate for yourself!
I spent around $17,000 on one round of egg retrieval, egg freezing, egg thawing, fertilization with ICSI, and transfer with medicine. $8,000 with the clinic and $9,000 was on medications as I was a very very poor responder.