Karenne Fru

Atlanta - Main Office
5885 Glenridge drive, Ste 130
Atlanta, GA 30328

2019, Consult
[Dr. Karenne Fru] she took the time to understand what my needs were. She answered my questions and gave me honest feedback. She also treated me like a human and not a number. She showed lots of compassion. She is also energetic and realistic about my situation. She explains things very well...[protocol]We didn’t get that far yet as I had some other medical complications to work through.
Some of the [PREG] nurses are compassionate...[clinic weakness]I was a little thrown off when I paid more for a nurse to do my IUI than I did for a physician...At times it’s confusing when I call and it routes to the Greenville office...She [Dr. Fru] also treated me like a human and not a number. She showed lots of compassion...
How was your experience with Karenne Fru at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Dr. Fru is amazing. I felt she took the time to understand what my needs were. She answered my questions and gave me honest feedback. She also treated me like a human and not a number. She showed lots of compassion. She is also energetic and realistic about my situation. She explains things very well.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Karenne Fru at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Be ready with your questions.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Karenne Fru at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group?
Dr. Fru treated me so well. I did not feel like a number with her. I felt like she really took the time to understand my needs.
Describe the protocols Karenne Fru used in your cycles at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group and their degree of success.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
Some of the nurses are compassionate. One in particular is patronizing.
Describe your experience with Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
I think this is a well run clinic overall. I was a little thrown off when I paid more for a nurse to do my IUI than I did for a physician. I wasn’t happy about that. At times it’s confusing when I call and it routes to the Greenville office. It’s not that big of a deal though.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Karenne Fru at Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group.
I guess the cost is reasonable. Considering the amount of debt I’m in though.... fertility treatments are pricey.
Karenne Fru