Good

Shady Grove Fertility Carolinas

300 Keisler Dr
Cary, NC 27518

2023, Successful
Dr. Bressler still went above and beyond to call me directly with updated treatment plans, test results...was able to schedule an appointment with her directly whenever I had specific questions...is incredibly knowledgable, and also kind and caring...was both emotionally and medically supportive...news that I was pregnant, she cried tears of joy right along with us.
staff at Shady Grove are all incredibly personable, friendly, and supportive...have smiling faces cheering you on along the way, from the front desk staff, nurses, and PA...All of the nursing staff and the PA I saw throughout my visits were very friendly, knowledgeable, and supportive
How was your experience with Leah Bressler at Shady Grove Fertility Carolinas?
This was my first experience at a fertility clinic and I wasn't sure what to expect. I have heard from others that with most fertility clinics, you won't get to see or speak to the doctor very often and that you primarily communicate with nurses. While I did communicate with the nurse frequently, Dr. Bressler still went above and beyond to call me directly with updated treatment plans, test results, and I was able to schedule an appointment with her directly whenever I had specific questions. She is incredibly knowledgable, and also kind and caring. Throughout all of the difficult news I received during my treatment, she was both emotionally and medically supportive, and when we received the news that I was pregnant, she cried tears of joy right along with us.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Leah Bressler at Shady Grove Fertility Carolinas?
Can't think of anything specific.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Leah Bressler at Shady Grove Fertility Carolinas?
Dr. Bressler is kind and compassionate. She always ensured that all of my questions were answered and it is clear that she genuinely cares about her patients and is rooting for the best outcome right alongside us.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Shady Grove Fertility Carolinas.
Describe your experience with Shady Grove Fertility Carolinas.
The staff at Shady Grove are all incredibly personable, friendly, and supportive. When you are going through such emotionally difficult treatments, it helps to have smiling faces cheering you on along the way, from the front desk staff, nurses, and PA, to the doctors. Overall, my experience at this clinic was great and I would highly recommend them.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Leah Bressler at Shady Grove Fertility Carolinas.
I am fortunate enough to have fertility coverage through my employer.
Leah Bressler
Shady Grove Fertility Carolinas

2022, Successful
3 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
[Dr. Leah Bressler] was very optimistic without giving me too much hope in scenarios where I was asking for advice and real expectations. Very thorough and helping me understand the next steps and what the plan was at all times. I very much appreciated her willingness to jump on the phone and to reach out to other teams to help her input regarding my health...trying to select for a child without CF, we were told always to transfer one single embryo.
The front desk [at UNC Fertility] sometimes doesn’t answer which is difficult, and if you were calling in to talk to the doctor sometimes I don’t think they receive those messages and they do better with utilizing the patient portal...I understood every step of the way and [nurse] help put me at ease at the most stressful points in the process. She probably email back, at night and even on the weekends.
How was your experience with Leah Bressler at UNC Fertility?
She was very optimistic without giving me too much hope in scenarios where I was asking for advice and real expectations. Very thorough and helping me understand the next steps and what the plan was at all times. I very much appreciated her willingness to jump on the phone and to reach out to other teams to help her input regarding my health.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Leah Bressler at UNC Fertility?
Not to hesitate to reach out.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Leah Bressler at UNC Fertility?
She emailed me back properly and was very eager to call and talk to me in person. She was very empathetic and understanding, I would definitely recommend her for other patients
Describe the protocols Leah Bressler used in your cycles at UNC Fertility and their degree of success.
Not sure if I have a relevant piece here, she mostly was involved with my transfers.
Describe your experience with your nurse at UNC Fertility. (Assigned nurse: Wendy, RN)
Wendy is an amazing nurse, I could not thank her enough for all of her care, she was a therapist, nurse, and an amazing communicator. I understood every step of the way and she help put me at ease at the most stressful points in the process. She probably email back, at night and even on the weekends.
Describe your experience with UNC Fertility.
The front desk sometimes doesn’t answer which is difficult, and if you were calling in to talk to the doctor sometimes I don’t think they receive those messages and they do better with utilizing the patient portal. They are finance team, Tina as incredible as well at reaching out to Insurance etc.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Leah Bressler at UNC Fertility.
Most was covered under our insurance, copays for medications and 250 for the entire retrieval and transfer rounds.
Describe Leah Bressler's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at UNC Fertility.
Given that we did not have unknown and Fertility or any factors other than trying to select for a child without CF, we were told always to transfer one single embryo.
Leah Bressler