5.1

Brooklyn, NY 11201
Tribeca
255 Greenwich Street, Suite 540

2022, Unsuccessful
Dr. Irani was Very transparent. Would have been a better experience if expectations of the future were set. Overall I would recommend Dr Irani to others. I have had a good experience overall. The videos provided were very good...When I wasn’t feeling well after IVF, the doctor called me personally to make sure I got the care/meds to feel better...Ask questions if you need clarity...Ivf due to low sperm count. I used follistim, ganarelix, and lupiderm. .
[Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago has] Good communication. Expectations for treatment timing could have been more clear. Overall, I had a good experience and would recommend the clinic to others. I am going to start another round of ivf soon...The nurses always provided timely feedback via the patient portal. They answered every question I had in an efficient manner...My costs were covered by insurance.
How was your experience with Mohamad Irani at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Mohamad Irani at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
Ask questions if you need clarity.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Mohamad Irani at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
Describe the protocols Mohamad Irani used in your cycles at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago and their degree of success.
Ivf due to low sperm count. I used follistim, ganarelix, and lupiderm. .
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Great communication. The nurses always provided timely feedback via the patient portal. They answered every question I had in an efficient manner.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Mohamad Irani at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
My costs were covered by insurance.
Describe Mohamad Irani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Not applicable

2023, Unknown Success
The [Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] nursing staff was very kind and organized. I rarely had to wait more than a few minutes to get my appointments started, even when it was clearly a very busy office. My only complaint is that sometimes it was hard to reach someone to speak with. Sometimes with this treatment, even a day can matter...Dr. Irani was one of the most responsive doctor's I've ever had. He gave us his direct email address and would always respond within a couple of days if I had specific questions only he could answer. Also, I felt that he really understood time was of the essence due to my age and the fact that I'd already had four retrievals and two transfers and was still without a positive pregnancy. I let him know that I wanted to be treated as aggressively as possible, which he agreed was the best course of action for my situation.
He is really one of the best in his field! Go in with an open mind to what he suggests, but don't be afraid to ask for what you want too.
Dr. Irani really listened to me that after four failed rounds I wanted to be as aggressive in my treatment as possible.
I think the few additions to my treatment that ultimately really helped me were the following: - he treated my thyroid even though my numbers were only slightly off. My previous doctor hadn't even checked it - he added Omnitrope to my egg retrieval, which while not currently approved for fertility treatments, has had really good results in trials - blood clotting issues run in my family, so he added an injectable blood thinner to my transfer protocol - most importantly, while I was in my egg retrieval cycle, during the second half of the period, I was going to the clinic everyday to get my blood drawn and my follicles checked. Dr. Irani would adjust my medicine dosages daily to ensure I got the most number of eggs possible.
The nursing staff was very kind and organized. I rarely had to wait more than a few minutes to get my appointments started, even when it was clearly a very busy office. My only complaint is that sometimes it was hard to reach someone to speak with. Sometimes with this treatment, even a day can matter.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Their biggest strength is that they treat tough cases and get results. If you look at the SART data, they have much better outcomes than the national average and other clinics in the area. The only weakness is that they do most of their procedures at their clinic in Gurnee, which is pretty far north from the city.
My insurance covered most of my treatment.

2022, Successful
During my very first televisit with Dr. Irani, I felt he was extremely thorough, asking about all of the relevant pieces in my infertility history and prior IVF journey. He was very patient, answering all of my questions, while very forthcoming and honest about the statistics and efficiencies/inefficiencies of current practices/medications in IVF...Dr. Irani changed my protocol, resulting in a significantly better egg retrieval...resulting in a current pregnancy (12 weeks) and two additionally "normal" PGS-tested frozen embryos...
I have nothing but positive things to say about AFCC. I felt extremely well taken care of and monitored. The offices, while there are four of them, work together seamlessly and efficiently...I ended up always getting a call back (or response to my messages in the portal) in a timely manner...I believe only once, during my first retrieval, that I went to do the trigger shot and realized that morning that I did not have the syringe/needle I needed, because it had not been called in originally. This was the only hiccup and I was able to easily get the proper syringe from my local pharmacy...
My experience with Dr. Irani was all I was hoping for when I came to him at AFCC. I had done several rounds of IVF abroad prior (with one miscarriage and one live birth), and after moving back to the area was looking for a clinic and doctor with a strong reputation and IVF outcomes. During my very first televisit with Dr. Irani, I felt he was extremely thorough, asking about all of the relevant pieces in my infertility history and prior IVF journey. He was very patient, answering all of my questions, while very forthcoming and honest about the statistics and efficiencies/inefficiencies of current practices/medications in IVF. I felt in very good hands. After my first egg retrieval yielded a modest outcome in terms of quality and quantity that resulted in a 3-day transfer and negative pregnancy test, Dr. Irani changed my protocol, resulting in a significantly better egg retrieval (in fact the best retrieval of the now five retrievals I have done in my life, now at nearly 40-years-old), resulting in a current pregnancy (12 weeks) and two additionally "normal" PGS-tested frozen embryos. Unlike the experience at my last clinic, I felt 100% confident in the direction of Dr. Irani and in the care and monitoring I received at AFCC in general.
I could have gone to a fertility clinic that was closer to where I live (central Illinois), but I found that it was absolutely worth the trips to have Dr. Irani oversee my (second) IVF journey. I highly recommend him.
I am not remembering the exact protocols used during my two retrievals (and one frozen embryo transfer) with Dr. Irani, but I know that during my second stimulation cycle (for the second retrieval), Dr. Irani changed the protocol somewhat and I additionally decided to use human growth hormone (not covered by insurance), and whether it was the different protocol or additionally taking this hormone, this second retrieval was much more successful than the first.
As I don't live in the Chicagoland area, I ended up visiting all four of the offices multiple times, depending on what was most convenient at the time. Out of all of the nurses that helped me, I had not one negative experience. They really were all very kind, helpful, knowledgeable, responsive, not to mention very hard-working I perhaps had slightly more interaction with Ashley in the Crystal Lake office and she was lovely and always very pleasant. I am very grateful to all the nurses!
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
I have nothing but positive things to say about AFCC. I felt extremely well taken care of and monitored. The offices, while there are four of them, work together seamlessly and efficiently. While there were a few times (out of many) I may have had to follow-up when waiting for a response, I believe it turns out that there may have been a nurse who moved to another state, which increased the workload for the other nurses. That said, I ended up always getting a call back (or response to my messages in the portal) in a timely manner.
I was lucky, and my insurance covered nearly everything, once I reached my $3,500 deductible. This included retrievals, transfers, and all associated medications, with the exception of the human growth hormone, PGS, and embryo freezing.
I remember that Dr. Irani presented us with the statistics on transferring a "normal" PGS-tested embryo vs a non-tested embryo and how the likelihood of a pregnancy increased fairly significantly and how therefore by transferring two instead of one "normal", genetically-tested embryos, the likelihood of a pregnancy of multiples similarly increased, and how this (in addition to several other reasons) was why he recommended a single embryo transfer. However, my impression was that we could have transferred two embryos if we absolutely desired to.
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
I believe only once, during my first retrieval, that I went to do the trigger shot and realized that morning that I did not have the syringe/needle I needed, because it had not been called in originally. This was the only hiccup and I was able to easily get the proper syringe from my local pharmacy, so it did not affect the cycle.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Irani was so kind and patient. He always took time to ask how we were doing and to answer our questions thoroughly. I never felt we were rushed or just another number to him...We did three IVF cycles with each cycle we tried different medications to prep me for egg retrieval...He encouraged us to not lose hope, to stay positive...Dr. Irani's approach to single embryo transfer was on point with current research....
this clinic [Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] was great to work with because they accommodated working patients and their use of technology made it easy to get in touch with someone with any questions or concerns you might have...Everyone seemed to enjoy their jobs which made me feel comfortable being there. When someone seems that they enjoy what they do, you feel that as a patient you are getting the best care...
Dr. Irani was incredibly thorough in every interaction we had with him. He was always transparent and explained things in a way that helped us understand the journey we were taking part in. I don't think we would have been successful without him as part of our overall care team.
Do not feel like you are a burden by asking too many questions, he genuinely cares about you as a patient and wants you to understand the process.
We did three IVF cycles with each cycle we tried different medications to prep me for egg retrieval. Our first cycle we were able to get one embryo, we jumped right into another cycle which did not yield any embryos. We transferred the embryo from our first cycle and that transfer was ultimately not successful. He encouraged us to not lose hope, to stay positive. With our third cycle our one embryo was successfully transferred.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
For me this clinic was great to work with because they accommodated working patients and their use of technology made it easy to get in touch with someone with any questions or concerns you might have.
Two out of the three were minimal as they were covered by insurance, I paid less than $500. We did pay around $6,000 for genetic testing, and we did pay out of pocket for our second round which cost around $20,000 with medication.
While we only ever had one embryo that could be implanted for the first and third cycles, I felt that Dr. Irani's approach to single embryo transfer was on point with current research.

Donor Eggs With Other Docs
Dr. Irani is a careful listener and strives to humanize the IVF experience...so thankful we transferred our care to [him]...makes you feel seen as a patient and involves you in the decision making around your care...validated my concerns and agreed to pursue testing my previous clinic hadn't felt was necessary...As his patient, you even have his and the nursing team's direct emails.
AFCC is a large clinic that runs very smoothly. It took 3-4 days after I filled out the new patient intake online for someone to get back with me. After that I was able to set up a consult within a month and immediately went into a mock testing cycle from there...The finances do lag about a month for regular billing times, so don't be surprised when charges show up from the previous month.
I am so thankful we transferred our care to Dr. Irani. He makes you feel seen as a patient and involves you in the decision making around your care. He is kind, has an amazing memory, and is invested in the outcome of each and every patient.
Be patient with the clinic - it may take a few initial attempts to make contact. They are busy but can be counted on to get back to you on anything that is timely.
Dr. Irani is a careful listener and strives to humanize the IVF experience. He is quick to answer questions, go over detailed options, and open to new ideas. As his patient, you even have his and the nursing team's direct emails. Dr. Irani validated my concerns and agreed to pursue testing my previous clinic hadn't felt was necessary. I felt like I had a say in my care and was much more invested in the decision making.
EndomeTRIO testing and endometrium biopsy in a mock cycle with hysteroscopy. Found out I needed to treat possible bacteria and needed extra progesterone (amount and timing).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. (Assigned nurse: Aminty)
Aminty is awesome! She is thorough, a quick communicator, and a really positive person.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
AFCC is a large clinic that runs very smoothly. It took 3-4 days after I filled out the new patient intake online for someone to get back with me. After that I was able to set up a consult within a month and immediately went into a mock testing cycle from there. From initial consult to transfer was about three months. The finances do lag about a month for regular billing times, so don't be surprised when charges show up from the previous month.
About $2k for mock cycle with endometrio testing, biopsy, and hysteroscopy. About $15k for lot of 7 eggs. About $4k for transfer cycle.

2022, Successful
Dr Irani is always compassionate, calm, and encourages questions. He responded to emails, at times even electing to call instead with good news or for a more complicated conversation about treatment options, test results, etc...He doesn’t rush through appointments and encourages patients to ask questions. He responds to emails quickly and is very positive but realistic...He also adjusted medications based on hormone levels and clearly wasn’t just using a one-size-fits-all protocol, as I have diminished ovarian reserve and was put on a personalized protocol.
AFCC is very organized, easy to schedule, and has an excellent lab. They communicate primarily through phone and the client portal. Monitoring appointments can at times run behind schedule, so I would plan for extra time when planning ahead. If you have a question, call or message via portal-while this clinic is quite busy, they do get back to you promptly...They [nurses] communicated my medication adjustments and were able to prevent premature ovulation. If they couldn’t reach me via phone, they would always send a portal message and responded to my questions promptly...
Dr Irani is incredibly kind, patient, and knowledgeable. He doesn’t rush through appointments and encourages patients to ask questions. He responds to emails quickly and is very positive but realistic. We felt a sigh of relief once we met with him for our consult. He also adjusted medications based on hormone levels and clearly wasn’t just using a one-size-fits-all protocol, as I have diminished ovarian reserve and was put on a personalized protocol.
Schedule a consultation right away, because Dr Irani is a very sought-after doctor, for good reason!
Dr Irani is always compassionate, calm, and encourages questions. He responded to emails, at times even electing to call instead with good news or for a more complicated conversation about treatment options, test results, etc. After having 2 miscarriages while trying to conceive naturally, we needed more information and reassurance than most, and Dr Irani was able to give that without giving false promises. Also, I have very low egg reserve, however donor eggs were never mentioned and they didn’t cancel my egg retrieval despite 3 or less eggs anticipated at time of retrieval. Dr Irani took a chance on us and gave us our miracle baby!
Agonist protocol with high-dose injectable hormones due to diminished ovarian reserve and low AFC. I was on stimulation medications for 13 days before triggering. I used ganirelix in order to prevent premature ovulation halfway through stimulations. I then was on progesterone in oil and estrogen tablets.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. (Assigned nurse: Deena, Diana, and Mary )
They communicated my medication adjustments and were able to prevent premature ovulation. If they couldn’t reach me via phone, they would always send a portal message and responded to my questions promptly.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
AFCC is very organized, easy to schedule, and has an excellent lab. They communicate primarily through phone and the client portal. Monitoring appointments can at times run behind schedule, so I would plan for extra time when planning ahead. If you have a question, call or message via portal-while this clinic is quite busy, they do get back to you promptly. You are in good hands!
With insurance, we paid approximately $7500 for 1 IVF cycle, including medications.
2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Irani was the first doctor that made me feel like a human and not just a number. He took such a personalized approach to my care, rather than a blanket approach that I feel most fertility doctors take. I feel he is genuine with his patients, and looks at every single detail...Dr. Irani took the approach of suppressing my immune system to ensure a potential embryo could grow. Additionally, completing an ERA before my cycle, and putting me on HGH for a month before my cycle. All of these methods were different than what I previously did with other doctors...
they [nurses at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] took the time to answer questions (no matter how ridiculous!), double check protocols every single blood draw, call me back in a timely manner, the list goes on...they are busy, because they are amazing! But you still are able to get someone on the phone when you call, the front desk team is always willing to help, again the list goes on. Only issue is that due to how busy the clinic is, sometimes wait times can be a bit crazy....
Dr. Irani is amazing. I can't say enough about him and have already referred others to him. Everything from giving me his email and being available to call me if I had questions, to the extensive and detailed monitoring that sometimes resulted in a change of treatment course, to his personal care on every level.
Don't go elsewhere!!
I have seen 4 fertility Doctors over the course of 2 years - Dr. Irani was the first doctor that made me feel like a human and not just a number. He took such a personalized approach to my care, rather than a blanket approach that I feel most fertility doctors take. I feel he is genuine with his patients, and looks at every single detail no matter how small. This extends to his entire team of nurses and anyone working within the office. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Irani and his team.
It was a given that IVF would be the first step - but given my history with auto immune issues, Dr. Irani took the approach of suppressing my immune system to ensure a potential embryo could grow. Additionally, completing an ERA before my cycle, and putting me on HGH for a month before my cycle. All of these methods were different than what I previously did with other doctors.
Every single nurse I dealt with was amazing - they took the time to answer questions (no matter how ridiculous!), double check protocols every single blood draw, call me back in a timely manner, the list goes on. Again I cannot say enough positive things about the nursing team.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
The clinic overall is the best one I have been to - yes they are busy, because they are amazing! But you still are able to get someone on the phone when you call, the front desk team is always willing to help, again the list goes on. Only issue is that due to how busy the clinic is, sometimes wait times can be a bit crazy - but no complaints.
My insurance covered a lot thankfully - I don't know exact costs.

2021, Successful
Dr. Irani since day one has been open, honestly, and compassionate about our fertility plan...he always remained positive and supportive. He is very knowledgeable and answers all questions you might have...took follistim and centrotide before my IVF cycle. I ended up with 32 mature eggs and was very happy with the results. After my first FET ended in a miscarriage, Dr. Irani added lovenox daily during my second FET...
The nursing staff [at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] is beyond one of the best I’ve worked with. They are compassionate and understanding, always communicative, and organized. I never had an issue getting an answer quickly, phone calls were always returned asap, and they all care about your success...Scheduling appointments is very flexible with them, which is a major bonus especially if you are from out of town. They have four different offices to visit and all are great/well taken care of...
Dr. Irani since day one has been open, honestly, and compassionate about our fertility plan. As a plus size woman with PCOS, treatment is always scary for me. We talked about losing weight prior to IVF, which I did thankfully, and never made it a big situation. We focused on doing positive things for positive outcomes, he always remained positive and supportive. He is very knowledgeable and answers all questions you might have. I never left the office wondering if we were in good hands or not.
Ask questions! He does tend to talk a little fast but he will always repeat something or further explain. He wants you to succeed.
My husband and I always felt Dr. Irani was personable with us, made plans and adjustments for us, and always seemed like he was rooting for us. We never once felt like a number to him or staff.
I took follistim and centrotide before my IVF cycle. I ended up with 32 mature eggs and was very happy with the results. After my first FET ended in a miscarriage, Dr. Irani added lovenox daily during my second FET.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. (Assigned nurse: Chrissy and Ashley )
The nursing staff is beyond one of the best I’ve worked with. They are compassionate and understanding, always communicative, and organized. I never had an issue getting an answer quickly, phone calls were always returned asap, and they all care about your success.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Scheduling appointments is very flexible with them, which is a major bonus especially if you are from out of town. They have four different offices to visit and all are great/well taken care of. I’m not a big fan of their portal since it’s your main way to communicate with nurses but it does seem like they have a new solution for it.
We lucky have fertility coverage and paid around $4000 for our treatment plus the extra cost of testing our embryos out of pocket at $7800.
We were always sure we would do a single embryo transfer and Dr. Irani agreed it is the safest route.
Chicago

We loved Dr. Irani. When we first consulted with him and found out I needed a medical procedure done he explained everything clearly. He was always there when we had questions. He was kind, caring and attentive...was amazing from consultation to our first ultrasound. He was so kind, caring and informative...We did a micro dose lupron-Flare Stimulation protocol. I have a low ovarian reserve. We were able to retrieve 7 eggs, 6 of them fertilized using the method where they help the sperm enter the egg. This was because we weren’t sure why we haven’t been able to get pregnant and he wanted to give us the best bet to achieve our goal.
We worked with many nurses [at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago]. We were first assigned to Sue. She was kind, but hard to get responses from. Once monitoring began I had the most contact with Cathy and she was absolutely amazing!...They were quick with blood draws. They were organized. They called earlier then they said they would to give you results, which is nice so you don’t have to wait. The nursing staff is super supportive and easily accessible. I love that they are open 7 days a week, which is a major bonus. If you have any questions or concerns on the weekends you can call and leave a message and they will get back to you. I love that they monitor woman on the weekends because it’s what is best for the cycle, not convenient for them. Their approach and manner of care is beyond reproach.
Dr. Irani was amazing from consultation to our first ultrasound. He was so kind, caring and informative. I had to have a procedure done before begging treatment and there was a bit of an issue with the location, which we didn’t find out until the morning of. Dr. Irani, personally called, changed the location and made sure it occurred when it was supposed to. When we had questions he responded in less than 12 hours. He was amazing!
He is very kind and caring. He loves what he does and is excited when patients achieve their fertility dreams.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. (Assigned nurse: Cathy)
We worked with many nurses. We were first assigned to Sue. She was kind, but hard to get responses from. Once monitoring began I had the most contact with Cathy and she was absolutely amazing! She knew I was nervous about the egg retrieval and she made the extra effort to come back and literally hold my hand until I went under anesthesia. It meant so much to me. I couldn’t have felt better about her support.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
They had a window 630-8. I went right away at 630 and, at most, there were three of us. It was quick and efficient.
We paid our copays and then were billed for percentages of services that were not covered.
He suggested we transfer one, but we discussed transferring two.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Irani is the most caring and empathetic doctor I have ever met. He takes his time to make you feel comfortable and never rushed. He truly wants the best for his patients...He advocates for his patients. He promptly responds to emails. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has when you are with him. I have never encountered a more caring, genuine doctor...birth control followed by ganirelix for 2 days, estrogen, and progesterone...
The strength [of Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] is Dr Irani. Without him, I would seek care elsewhere as the communication from staff and timeliness of information is often frustrating. They seem very unorganized...I was called after 4pm stating that I needed to take ganirelix for 2 days which had not been ordered. One of the staff who lived near the CL clinic was nice enough to go back and meet me to get it, however I was told I needed 2 and she only provided one...
He advocates for his patients. He promptly responds to emails. He makes you feel like you are the only patient he has when you are with him. I have never encountered a more caring, genuine doctor. He is a miracle worker and a saint.
Don’t hesitate to reach out to him if you have concerns or questions because he will always be there to guide you.
For my FET, I was put on birth control followed by ganirelix for 2 days, estrogen, and progesterone.
I believe they are short staffed. The nurses that are new aren’t very helpful, and the ones that have been there awhile seem burnt out and always in a rush. They took a huge hit when Ashley left and patients were affected.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
The strength is Dr Irani. Without him, I would seek care elsewhere as the communication from staff and timeliness of information is often frustrating. They seem very unorganized compared to a year and a half ago

2021 - 2022, Successful
He [Dr. Irani] clearly has a deep understanding of the needed process and takes the time to study his patients to be sure to give them the best pass toward success...took all the time with us that we needed, and also throughly explained the steps and fully answered any questions that we had. He is very kind and compassionate about what he does and his patients too...
Everyone at the clinic [Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] was easy to work with, kind and caring on our entire journey...Cathy [nurse] was always kind an extremely helpful with everything we needed on our journey. She always met us at the door and sent us on our way with a smile and a good luck, and thoughts and prayers...We had daily protocols with regards to pills and injections that were needed, Dr Irani and his staff insured that we understood what was being done, why it was being done, the effects that it could have, and how to complete each step...
We only saw strengths while working with Dr. Irani. He clearly has a deep understanding of the needed process and takes the time to study his patients to be sure to give them the best pass toward success. We could not have been happier with the care that we receive from him and his team.
You have nothing to worry about with the care that you are going to receive. Come equipped with a list of questions and he will definitely answer all of them, ensuring that you understand.
Dr Irani took all the time with us that we needed, and also throughly explained the steps and fully answered any questions that we had. He is very kind and compassionate about what he does and his patients too.
Cathy was always kind an extremely helpful with everything we needed on our journey. She always met us at the door and sent us on our way with a smile and a good luck, and thoughts and prayers.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Everyone at the clinic was easy to work with, kind and caring on our entire journey. Do not hesitate to ask any questions that you may have, the staff will be sure to answer you and will follow up if needed to ensure you have a good understanding.
Again, Dr Irani understood what was needed to help drive success for our family.

2022, Successful
Dr. Irani is the most patient, kind, well-spoken man. He took time to answer my questions thoroughly. He even called me at 9 o’clock at night one time after I sent him an email. He also called me on a Sunday with some news. I definitely didn’t expect this, but it just shows how much he cares. I am not just another number with him...he did a Femvue on me before IUI’s to make sure that my tubes weren’t blocked. Because of that information we decided to do to IUI twice before moving to IVF...
The nurses [at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] were very intelligent and timely at calling me back when I had any questions...Organized, timely, and they care. I always get my results same day with Advanced Fertility. If I call them with a question, they respond the same day. They are organized and get you in and out for your monitoring appointments...
Dr. Irani means everything to me. I wish I could continue to see him through my OB care. He cares about our family and does everything in his power to get his patients pregnant. I really really enjoyed having him as a doctor. I chose him because of a referral. Even though he is three hours away I never will go to anybody else. He deserves all the happiness in the world. He gave us our greatest gift.
Go to Dr. Irani
We had unexplained infertility. I appreciated that he did a Femvue on me before IUI’s to make sure that my tubes weren’t blocked. Because of that information we decided to do to IUI twice before moving to IVF. We were successful our first round with IVF.
The nurses were very intelligent and timely at calling me back when I had any questions.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Great clinic. Organized, timely, and they care. I always get my results same day with Advanced Fertility. If I call them with a question, they respond the same day. They are organized and get you in and out for your monitoring appointments
About 5000 out-of-pocket
I trust his approach. We did one embryo since I am 28, healthy, and have unexplained

2022, Unsuccessful
Dr. Irani is smart, humane, funny, and actually listens to you! I trust him completely. I don't think I've ever had such a responsive doctor...At our consult, he gave his personal email address. I emailed him several times, and he always answered within a day--even on weekends! At our consult, he also squeezed me in his packed schedule to do a surgery that the industrial clinic had put off for months...
Aminty was my main nurse [at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago]. She was unbelievably on top of her game, prompt, and honest...she responded immediately with all the information I needed. So grateful for her...Wait times never too long. Some of the nurses for blood draws didn't always seem the most knowledgeable, but the nurses I personally worked and communicated with were wonderful. Quick responses through the portal...
Dr. Irani is smart, humane, funny, and actually listens to you! I trust him completely. I don't think I've ever had such a responsive doctor. I am so grateful that I left my previous disaster of a clinic.
I left another clinic precisely because I was a number. It was a totally different experience with Dr. Irani. At our consult, he gave his personal email address. I emailed him several times, and he always answered within a day--even on weekends! At our consult, he also squeezed me in his packed schedule to do a surgery that the industrial clinic had put off for months. Finally, when I once did out of town blood work that failed to arrive on time, the staff was looking out and immediately contacted me to let me know. Incredible personalized service!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. (Assigned nurse: Aminty Arthurs)
Aminty was my main nurse. She was unbelievably on top of her game, prompt, and honest. I had a lot of difficulty getting information out of my previous clinic. The first time I wrote Aminty, she responded immediately with all the information I needed. So grateful for her.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Wonderful organization. Wait times never too long. Some of the nurses for blood draws didn't always seem the most knowledgeable, but the nurses I personally worked and communicated with were wonderful. Quick responses through the portal.

2021, Successful
4 Egg Freezing With Other Docs
4 Embryo Freezing With Other Docs
Dr. Irani was an excellent doctor with superb bedside manner. From our first consultation with him to our last, he was extremely patient, caring and genuinely listened to all of our concerns...I am a huge advocate of him and his services. He allowed me to transfer a low mosaic embryo which resulted in our healthy baby girl. We transferred to him after another local clinic did not allow us to transfer our mosaic. He had full faith and confidence in us and our potential baby.
AFCC is not a flashy clinic but they have excellent results due to their superb doctor and nurse team. I highly recommend them...their systems were dated (i.e. requested information over fax vs e-mail); however, by the time I left they greatly improved their system, their processes, etc. I was impressed...Dr. Irani was an excellent doctor with superb bedside manner. From our first consultation with him to our last, he was extremely patient, caring and genuinely listened to all of our concerns.
Please see prior comments on Dr. Irani. I am a huge advocate of him and his services. He allowed me to transfer a low mosaic embryo which resulted in our healthy baby girl. We transferred to him after another local clinic did not allow us to transfer our mosaic. He had full faith and confidence in us and our potential baby. AFCC is not a flashy clinic but they have excellent results due to their superb doctor and nurse team. I highly recommend them.
Don't judge the doctors by the appearance / aesthetics of the clinic.
I don't remember the specifics. It was a similar protocol as prior clinics that I went to; however, Dr. Irani allowed me to transfer my low risk mosaic embryo which other clinics did not (the other clinics have now changed their protocol however).
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. (Assigned nurse: Kim Zola)
I loved Kim! She was so compassionate with me during my time at AFCC and was organized and communicated with me promptly.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
The aesthetics of the clinic are not great and when I started with them, their systems were dated (i.e. requested information over fax vs e-mail); however, by the time I left they greatly improved their system, their processes, etc. I was impressed.
I do not remember details.

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Irani always knew my history and made a constant effort to connect to my husband and I...He is extremely well-versed in all aspects of fertility treatment and provides Individualized care by ensuring that he has all of the information and data needed before beginning treatment. He has a warm and calming demeanor which makes every appointment with him feel so comfortable....
The nurses and office staff [at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] are incredible. The care and compassion they provide to their patients is unmatched. Every single one of them knew my name when I came into the office and they were truly invested in our success. They feel like family...a wonderful experience at advanced fertility clinic of Chicago. I worked with all 3 doctors in the practice at one point during my treatment and all of them were amazing. I found their communication to be timely and informative. The ENTIRE staff is wonderful and caring and truly invested in your success.....
I cannot say enough wonderful things about what an amazing human Dr. Irani is. He is extremely well-versed in all aspects of fertility treatment and provides Individualized care by ensuring that he has all of the information and data needed before beginning treatment. He has a warm and calming demeanor which makes every appointment with him feel so comfortable.
He is truly a miracle worker. If you are starting your journey or feel like you’re at the end of it… go see him!
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. (Assigned nurse: Ashley Broom)
The nurses and office staff are incredible. The care and compassion they provide to their patients is unmatched. Every single one of them knew my name when I came into the office and they were truly invested in our success. They feel like family.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
I have had a wonderful experience at advanced fertility clinic of Chicago. I worked with all 3 doctors in the practice at one point during my treatment and all of them were amazing. I found their communication to be timely and informative. The ENTIRE staff is wonderful and caring and truly invested in your success.
2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Irani is very talented and understand my health condition very well and prescribed medication accordingly. Even though we got negative results on our first IvF cycle, Dr. Irani changed the medication and closely monitored the test results and we got success in the second cycle...He listen to all our questions and answers them. He always gave as positive hope...
it [Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] is well maintained, clean and the nurses are very helpful during my visits. even though the doctor reviews your test results, but you will be coordinating with the nurses more often and i don’t face any issues reaching them or getting a response...No issues with the nurses during the visits and they are always helpful in explaining things....
Dr. Irani is very talented and understand my health condition very well and prescribed medication accordingly. Even though we got negative results on our first IvF cycle, Dr. Irani changed the medication and closely monitored the test results and we got success in the second cycle. I highly recommend Dr.Irani for fertility treatment
Don’t listen to online reviews. I got pregnant with endometriosis during the second cycle. so don’t loose hope. keep trying and trust the doctor.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
I don’t have any negative feedback for the clinic. it is well maintained, clean and the nurses are very helpful during my visits. even though the doctor reviews your test results, but you will be coordinating with the nurses more often and i don’t face any issues reaching them or getting a response.
i am not sure about the pricing since i had fertility insurance

2020 - 2021, Successful
[Dr. Mohamad Irani is] Very polite, you really feel like a person and not numbers. In touch with patients and give them support, explain all questions. Delicate. I was impressed when he respond to ma email at 11:00 pm when I had bleeding...once I didn’t received the call of my nurse after daily bloodwork during egg retrieval protocol what kind of medicine and quantity I should to take BUT my doctor [Dr. Irani] was intouch trough email...
[nurses at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] Responsible, professional, polite, delicate, warm-hearted, always intouch, treat you like every individual person. Compassion Explain all details of every procedure. Like their job and mission...once I didn’t received the call of my nurse after daily bloodwork during egg retrieval protocol what kind of medicine and quantity I should to take BUT my doctor was intouch trough email, so someone from the clinic give me the call at the same night...
Very polite, you really feel like a person and not numbers. In touch with patients and give them support, explain all questions. Delicate. I was impressed when he respond to ma email at 11:00 pm when I had bleeding. It was very important for me and my baby. I think that save his life. Thank you
To explain how many embryos can be transferred and why. And maybe that exist the rate of embryos. I
Very polite. Intouch trough email, delicate, Try to explain any question if you have, smile, soft voice, always find the right words which give a straight to go ahead
I don’t know the name of protocols and don’t remember detailed strategies
Describe your experience with your nurse at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago. (Assigned nurse: The whole team of Gurnee office. Every nurse give me a big support and shiny smile. Beginning from reception (I think it was Kristen) and every nurse specialist. Of course I remember Sue who guided me and Cathy supervisor because I met them very often. The whole nurse team is phenomenal. Special thank you for Tiffany, financial advisor )
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Treating patients like a person not a numbers. Phenomenal team with big heart who give you support and hope. Polite and delicate. They give you not only professional job but empathy which need every women who struggling with infertility. And I think in mostly cases this is maybe more important that everything else because every woman should go to the clinic with open heart, hope and faith. It’s a clue of success. Rude stuff can’t give that! Definitely!
Approximately $15-17K plus Insurance expenses
I don’t know the difference of eSET approach and multiple. But I think that for patient will be good to explain
What specific things went wrong at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago?
Once Braun pharmacy told me that they didn’t receive my prescription so I need to pay additionally for fastest delivery. And once I didn’t received the call of my nurse after daily bloodwork during egg retrieval protocol what kind of medicine and quantity I should to take BUT my doctor was intouch trough email, so someone from the clinic give me the call at the same night

2021 - 2022, Successful
We came to Dr Irani after we did multiple IVF rounds with another clinic with no success. His approach was different, individualized, and we had success in obtaining a normal embryo on our first IVF cycle with him. He is extremely experienced and more importantly tailors his approach to the individual. He also looked at factors that my first clinic never addressed, for example thyroid levels. I felt very comfortable that Dr Irani knew exactly what he was doing and that I was receiving the best care possible...
The staff [at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] was professional, efficient and responsive...The clinic itself was clean, modern, and the staff was great. I had a very good experience here...His [Dr. Irani's] approach was different, individualized, and we had success in obtaining a normal embryo on our first IVF cycle with him. He is extremely experienced and more importantly tailors his approach to the individual...
Dr Irani is very direct and straightforward. He cares greatly for his patients.
The doctor was always responsive to my questions and concerns and took the time to address them all. He would call personally to speak with me when needed.
Microdose Lupron flare protocol was used, as well as thyroid medication and low dose aspirin. Protocol was chosen due to advanced maternal reproductive age. Result was a good number of eggs retrieved leading to 2 blastocysts, 1 normal and 1 mosaic.
The staff was professional, efficient and responsive.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
We switched to this clinic after 4 failed IVF cycles at a local clinic. We researched statistics and outcomes and chose Advanced Fertility based upon that. The clinic itself was clean, modern, and the staff was great. I had a very good experience here.
Can't recall specifics but the costs were less than at the first clinic we went to, with the exception of the PGD testing (outsourced)

IUI With Other Docs
Egg Freezing With Other Docs
Dr Irani takes the time and energy to speak with each patient personally and make sure they are comfortable with everything happening along the way...gives you and your protocols the attention they deserve. If you have questions he lets you email him persoanlly and will respond promptly with an email or phone call. He is a doctor that really cares about what he does. The office and the lab are excellent as well...
The office staff [at Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago] responds quickly through email. The nurses could call more promptly, they did forget to call me twice so I had to call them. At least there are not miscommunications though. If the nurses are unsure they ask the doctor instead of amking up answers ( which I expereinced at other clinics)....
Dr Irani is the most kind and caring fertility doctor. He understands what a big deal each cycle is and gives you and your protocols the attention they deserve. If you have questions he lets you email him persoanlly and will respond promptly with an email or phone call. He is a doctor that really cares about what he does. The office and the lab are excellent as well.
Trust him, he has your best intention in mind.
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
The doctors are amazing. The office staff responds quickly through email. The nurses could call more promptly, they did forget to call me twice so I had to call them. At least there are not miscommunications though. If the nurses are unsure they ask the doctor instead of amking up answers ( which I expereinced at other clinics).

2021 - 2022, Successful
Dr. Irani first took my consultation in late evening in order to squeeze me in. He was very deliberate with all of my testing...[he] put me through extensive testing and bloodwork and found a rare disorder that was easily treatable. He was upfront with expectations throughout the entire process...He recommended a fresh transfer
Everyone was great. Usually received responses same day whether by phone or in the portal. Very compassionate and thorough with instructions...One or two times I had to wait very long times for morning monitoring [at AFC of Chicago], but otherwise was usually seen within 30 minutes. I learned that the late morning appointments were best.
Dr. Irani and his team at AFCC were phenomenal. I saw a different physician before and had two failed transfers. Dr. Irani put me through extensive testing and bloodwork and found a rare disorder that was easily treatable. He was upfront with expectations throughout the entire process. He recommended a fresh transfer and we are currently pregnant with twins!
Trust him.
Dr. Irani first took my consultation in late evening in order to squeeze me in. He was very deliberate with all of my testing, but up front with expectations.
Egg retrieval Fresh transfer 3 day embryo
Describe your experience with Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago.
Everything was great. One or two times I had to wait very long times for morning monitoring, but otherwise was usually seen within 30 minutes. I learned that the late morning appointments were best.
Out of pocket
Chicago
Dr.Irani always explained everything so we would understand. He did everything to help us on any matter. He even responded to our emails on weekends if we had questions. He was always helpful and always eager to answer any questions. He always gave us the best treatment...The clinic was always helpful information and medications
The clinic was always helpful information and medications. They always keptnus in loop as to what is going on with our transfer. We are glad that we had picked this clinic. All the nursys were always helpful...Dr.Irani always explained everything so we would understand. He did everything to help us on any matter. He even responded to our emails on weekends if we had questions. He was always helpful and always eager to answer any questions. He always gave us the best treatment.