Monica Schointuch

Greenville
101 Bethesda Dr
Greenville, NC 27834

2023 - 2024, Successful
[Dr. Monica Schointuch] made my partner and I feel important and heard...We were not used to this kind of care and follow up....was so informative but also made us feel heard...great at tailoring our protocol to accommodate what we both believe I needed...incorporating antibiotics and anti-inflammatory meds before my transfer.
[Carolina Conceptions was] Very accommodating staff. Not a lot of waiting time, and just all around pleasant to visit each time. Calling the clinic was very seamless and we were always able to get through to whoever we needed to...IVF freeze all 20k FET 5,000
How was your experience with Monica Schointuch at Carolina Conceptions?
Monica made my partner and I feel important and heard. After switching clinics and doctors, she was a breath of fresh air. We were not used to this kind of care and follow up. She was so informative but also made us feel heard. She was so great at tailoring our protocol to accommodate what we both believe I needed.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Monica Schointuch at Carolina Conceptions?
Dr. Schointuch knows what she’s doing and the best advice I could give is just to know that you are in good hands with her!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Monica Schointuch at Carolina Conceptions?
Dr. Schointuch would call and speak to us along the way, explaining everything while also listening to anything we might have had to say. It felt like she really spent extra time making sure we were okay.
Describe the protocols Monica Schointuch used in your cycles at Carolina Conceptions and their degree of success.
The main difference in my protocol with Dr. Schointuch was incorporating antibiotics and anti-inflammatory meds before my transfer. This had been something I had advocated for myself at my other clinic, but the doctor there just disregarded me. Dr. Schointuch listened and agreed in the change.
Describe your experience with Carolina Conceptions.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Monica Schointuch at Carolina Conceptions.
IVF freeze all 20k FET 5,000