Good

Peter Klatsky works at

Spring Fertility New York
Strongly recommend: 100%9.9

114 W 41st Street, 2nd Floor

Dr. Klatsky is a great doctor warms-up as time goes on. I appreciate his time to give thoughtful responses and honesty.to questions. I felt comfortable with him at all our ultrasounds ... Don't expect him to sugarcoat his opinions or a diagnosis - he'll give it to you straight. ... He tends to have a more conservative approach and protocol - make sure to ask about procedures, meds, etc. to get his full opinion.
Spring [Fertility] is a clean, modern, well-run clinic with a very competent team. ... We've had a few mishaps with the nursing staff communicating timely lab results and pharmacy refills - make sure to stay organized and on top of your own medications. Blood-draws are always quick. The waiting room is always stocked with snacks and beverages, and has a modern, calming atmosphere.
How was your experience with Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr. Klatsky is a smart doctor, with a mellow, easy-going demeanor. He doesn't rush appointments and gives thoughtful answers to questions. Don't expect him to sugarcoat his opinions or a diagnosis - he'll give it to you straight. Overall I feel like I am in great care with Dr. Klatsky - he's competent and kind.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Be prepared with your questions in advance to appointments so you can use the short time you'll have with Dr. Klatsky to its fullest. He tends to have a more conservative approach and protocol - make sure to ask about procedures, meds, etc. to get his full opinion.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Dr. Klatsky is a great doctor warms-up as time goes on. I appreciate his time to give thoughtful responses and honesty.to questions. I felt comfortable with him at all our ultrasounds - he even had me smiling and laughing a few times when I felt rock bottom.
Describe the protocols Peter Klatsky used in your cycles at Spring Fertility San Francisco and their degree of success.
Dr. Klatsky recommended a mid-leutal STIMS start for us (due to lower AMH) to produce the most follicles possible during our cycle. He prefers using more "gentle" treatment and lower dosages of medications.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Spring Fertility San Francisco. (Assigned nurse: Laurel (Nurse), Kelsey (Patient Coord.))
We met with our care coordinator once - she was compassionate and answered questions well. After the initial meeting, we never saw her at appointments and only communicated via email. The nurse assigned to us was never at appointments, and only communicated via email. She was responsive and had a back-up nurse assigned if she was out of office. The care coordinator and nursing staff is only available 9-5pm Mon-Fri - which sometimes made it difficult to get answers questions quickly if needed.
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Spring is a clean, modern, well-run clinic with a very competent team. Because it is so popular, it can get busy and feel like an IVF conveyor-belt, but the level of care is excellent! We've had a few mishaps with the nursing staff communicating timely lab results and pharmacy refills - make sure to stay organized and on top of your own medications. Blood-draws are always quick. The waiting room is always stocked with snacks and beverages, and has a modern, calming atmosphere. The doctors are usually prompt and provide top-notch care. Overall - highly recommend so far.
What specific things went wrong at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Peter Klatsky
Spring Fertility San Francisco
San Francisco

Dr. Klatsky is very professional and intelligent. He is very dedicated and hard working doctor. I saw him every other visit and he never seemed in a rush. He explained to me all the steps and kept me well informed about the possible risks. He answered all our questions and listened to our concerns. I highly recommend him for every couple having difficulties conceiving. I think he’s the best fertility doctor I’ve seen.
Spring fertility team are just amazing. They are all supportive, organized and friendly. They treat us as human and patient and not numbers. Whenever we showed up for an appointment, they knew our names from the minute we entered the clinic. They were all very passionate and well trained...Dr. Klatsky is very professional and intelligent. He is very dedicated and hard working doctor. I saw him every other visit and he never seemed in a rush. He explained to me all the steps and kept me well informed about the possible risks.
How was your experience with Peter Klatsky at Spring Fertility San Francisco?
Describe your experience with Spring Fertility San Francisco.
Peter Klatsky