1 review

Colorado Springs
265 S. Parkside Dr.
Colorado Springs, CO 80910

2022 - 2023, Successful
Dr. Fink is very personable and has a sense of humor that I appreciate throughout the process. He is direct, without being aggressive. He clearly reviews my chart before each appointment and has come up with personalized protocols for me...Come prepared with questions about protocols, priming, etc. to the initial consult. That will be your chance to collaborate with Dr. Fink and pick his brain on what he recommends for you. He also does a lot of FB lives and that is a good opportunity to ask general questions.
I have loved CNY...Their prices are listed on their website. They are very transparent with costs...My protocols have been personalized. I asked to try some exploratory procedures and they were happy to discuss this further and give it a try...One thing that could be improved is medication being more closely reviewed by the Nursing team...I am finally feeling confident that I am going to have success with Dr. Fink and the CNY clinic!
How was your experience with Randy Fink at CNY Fertility Colorado?
I have been to 3 clinics and I am seeing the most progress with Dr. Fink. I had my highest blast count with his mini protocol. I had 4 unsuccessful transfers before seeing Dr. Fink and both transfers he did have resulted in a pregnancy. Unfortunately, both miscarried due to chromosome abnormalities. But it is incredible that I have been able to carry with his protocol. I am finally feeling confident that I am going to have success with Dr. Fink and the CNY clinic!
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Randy Fink at CNY Fertility Colorado?
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Randy Fink at CNY Fertility Colorado?
Describe the protocols Randy Fink used in your cycles at CNY Fertility Colorado and their degree of success.
He switched me to a low dose (mini) protocol for retrieval versus the high dose I took at another clinic. This yielded my best results of all my retrievals.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at CNY Fertility Colorado.
The Nursing team is always friendly at the Colorado office. If I have issues, I have called the on-call team and occasionally get a nurse that does not explain things well. If that happens, then I email one of the nurses that I know personally and wait for their response.
Describe your experience with CNY Fertility Colorado.
I have loved CNY! I had worked with 2 other clinics before, CNY has been the best so far. My protocols have been personalized. I asked to try some exploratory procedures and they were happy to discuss this further and give it a try. They even suggested surgery to help with my scar tissue, which previous clinics never mentioned as an option. That surgery has changed my life for the better, I do not have daily tension or pain in that area anymore. One thing that could be improved is medication being more closely reviewed by the Nursing team. They have forgotten to include some of the immune medications to my FET script and I had to have it updated. Just keep an eye on this to make sure they are including everything from your Doctors suggested protocol.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Randy Fink at CNY Fertility Colorado.
Their prices are listed on their website. They are very transparent with costs.
Describe Randy Fink's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at CNY Fertility Colorado.
I came to Dr. Fink after 4 failed transfers at another clinic so he was comfortable with transferring 2 at a time for my transfers.
What specific things went wrong at CNY Fertility Colorado?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at CNY Fertility Colorado.
I think it is important to review the script sent over with meds. I have had some of my immune medications not included in scripts. These are add on meds that are not common so that could play a part in the mix up.
Randy Fink