1 review

Kingwood
350 Kingwood Medical Dr
Kingwood, TX 77339

2022 - 2023, Unknown Success
Dr Sabouni gave me hope when other doctors had told me to give up. No other doctor would even try and she immediately said “I will be in this with you! If you want to try, I will try with you! “ She set realistic expectations and always prioritized my health. I trust her fully. She is so kind and gentle. She is exceptionally knowledgeable and uses her resources to help form plans if things don’t go as expected. She will consult with other REs to make sure everything is done to the best of everyone’s ability and knowledge. The care and personalized attention was beyond what I expected. She is wonderful!
The [Aspire Houston Fertility Institute] staff, nurses and doctor are wonderful. The main surgery center they use for procedures is great as well. Everyone is kind and compassionate. I have no complaints...Dr Sabouni called me multiple times after hours and on the weekends. She was so personable and showed such empathy during the difficult results and failures. She has been my biggest supporter and cheerleader.
How was your experience with Reem Sabouni at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Reem Sabouni at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Go and see her. You will not regret it.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Reem Sabouni at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the protocols Reem Sabouni used in your cycles at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
We did 4 IUIs. One was cancelled because I had too many follicles. She adjusted meds and the following month I produced exactly the amount we needed. After 3 failed IUIs, we moved to IVF. I have a clotting condition with previous strokes. She was very proactive in ensuring my health was priority and never compromised it. The first IVF cycle, my trigger shot did not mature my eggs. I had a double lupron trigger. They retrieved 14 eggs and none were mature. We did get 2 embryos but both were genetically abnormal. The next IVF cycle, she changed the protocol a smidge. I was on only menopur instead of menopur and gonal-f. She also changed my trigger to lupron and hcg trigger. She retrieved 17 eggs and we had 3 embryos- 2 are genetically normal. They are frozen and we will be transferring soon.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
There are 2 main nurses at the location I go to. They are both wonderful. They cheer you on and hold your hand when disappointment happens. They are so quick to respond to calls and emails.
Describe your experience with Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
The location I go to is wonderful. The staff, nurses and doctor are wonderful. The main surgery center they use for procedures is great as well. Everyone is kind and compassionate. I have no complaints.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Reem Sabouni at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
I did not have fertility insurance. IUI was about $2500. IVF is about 15,000. Meds were about $5,000. Genetic testing was about $2500.
What specific things went wrong at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Aspire Houston Fertility Institute.
The only thing that occurred was a miscommunication with the surgery center and my office. I was scheduled for an IUI on thanksgiving day. I was called the night before to say the surgery center was closed and they couldn’t do my IUI. I had already done my trigger and was forced to do time intercourse instead. The clinic did make it right and refunded me for my cycle that month.
Reem Sabouni