1 review

Brown University/Women & Infants Hospital
The Center and UConn School of Medicine

not available by email
Reeva Makhijani works in 2 offices at

Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical)

Branford
6 Business Park Drive, Suite 304
Branford, CT 06405
Farmington
2 Batterson Park Road
Farmington, CT 06032

2023, Successful
[Dr. Reeva Makhijani] is a great communicator, values my input in the treatment plan and makes adjustments as needed based on results from the previous cycle...recurrent losses-I had 1 miscarriage and 2 chemical pregnancies...is calm, soft spoken and really listens to your concerns
[Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical)] have excellent and quick communication...team really works together and they genuinely want to see you conceive and be successful...From the initial consult, to ultrasounds, bloodwork, MD visits, everyone is so kind.
How was your experience with Reeva Makhijani at Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical)?
I am having the best experience under her care. She is a great communicator, values my input in the treatment plan and makes adjustments as needed based on results from the previous cycle. I got discharged from the center after getting pregnant after 4 cycles and unfortunately had to TFMR and am going back to the center. Even though it is an unfortunate situation I know I will be in the best hands and I have no doubt she will help me conceive again.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Reeva Makhijani at Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical)?
She’s excellent!
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Reeva Makhijani at Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical)?
She has excellent bedside manner. She is calm, soft spoken and really listens to your concerns. She truly makes you a part of your care and values your thoughts and insights as a patient
Describe the protocols Reeva Makhijani used in your cycles at Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical) and their degree of success.
I was referred to her because of recurrent losses-I had 1 miscarriage and 2 chemical pregnancies before I was referred. Since I was getting pregnant we started off by doing bloodwork, a semen analysis for my husband, a sonohystogram to ensure I didn’t have any blockages and a genetic screening. All of this came back normal so she started me on clomid with baby aspirin and vaginal progesterone. On the second cycle I had a chemical pregnancy, tested negative on the 3rd and then on the 4th cycle we added in a trigger HCG shot to ensure I would ovulate. I got pregnant this cycle but unfortunately had to TFMR.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical). (Assigned nurse: Kathy)
Kathy and all of the other nurses are excellent! They are super responsive to calls and questions-I always hear back by the end of the day. They are compassionate, empathetic and are experts in the field of fertility.
Describe your experience with Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical).
They have excellent and quick communication, the team really works together and they genuinely want to see you conceive and be successful. I truly can’t imagine doing my care anywhere else. From the initial consult, to ultrasounds, bloodwork, MD visits, everyone is so kind.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Reeva Makhijani at Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical).
I spent about $4,000 out of pocket for all of the testing, lab work, ultrasounds, etc
Describe Reeva Makhijani's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical).
Reeva Makhijani
Center for Advanced Reproductive Services (UCONN Medical)
Branford