Good

U. of Louisville

Robert Hunter II works at

4612 Chamberlain Ln
Louisville, KY 40241

The clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is very updated, clean, and all-inclusive. They are able to do all of the appointments, consultations, ultrasounds, and procedures in the office. The staff knows each patient by name when they walk in the front door. The only problem I have faced is regarding the financial department getting me a quote for IVF. However, once I bought it to the attention of the iVF nurse coordinator, I got a call from the financial office within 2 days
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Dr. Hunter is very knowledgeable in this field. He truly cares about his patients and wants success for each one of us. He takes time after each ultrasound or procedure to review results, come up with a plan, fill prescriptions, and then writes everything down for his patients. He is very organized, honest, optimistic yet realistic, and thorough.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
He is direct. He is not going to fluff up the facts in efforts to minimize the situation. I appreciate that about him. This is a stressful time in many people's lives and he doesn't mess around with that.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Dr. Hunter has been very compassionate and understanding throughout this process. He has answered all of our questions, no matter how big or small. He fully explains treatment options and recommendations that are realistic and individualized for our situation.
Describe the protocols Robert Hunter II used in your cycles at Kentucky Fertility Institute and their degree of success.
When my husband and I started trying to get pregnant, my OB/GYN started me on 2.5 mg letrozole daily. After 5 rounds of that without success, we met with Dr. Hunter. He told me that was a "baby dose" and that we needed to make some significant changes. I did 3 rounds of 7.5 mg letrozole daily with ovidrel, 200 mg of progesterone, and various amounts of estrogen. After my first ultrasound, it was evident that my uterine lining was not thick enough, so the next month he started me on an estrogen regimen. After that was unsuccessful, he increased the estrogen to a pill and patch. After 3 months without a pregnancy and having a thin uterine lining despite 2 forms of estrogen, we discussed a hysteroscopy. I had that procedure done in May and recovered in June. During the month of July, we tried clomid. I did not respond as well to this medication, so for the next cycle, I went back to letrozole, estrogen, ovidrel, progesterone. When that was unsuccessful, we did our final round of letrozole, estrogen, gonal-f injections, ovidrel, and progesterone. At this point, after much discussion with Dr. Hunter, we decided that IVF was the next step. I am currently on birth control pills in preparation for IVF.
Describe your experience with the nursing staff at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The nurses are always present during ultrasounds and procedures to assist in any way that they can. They are very friendly and supportive. During my hysteroscopy, the nurse stayed by my head the entire time, explaining what was happening and what I could expect. That meant a lot to me and made me feel more comfortable, since I was awake during the procedure.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very updated, clean, and all-inclusive. They are able to do all of the appointments, consultations, ultrasounds, and procedures in the office. The staff knows each patient by name when they walk in the front door. The only problem I have faced is regarding the financial department getting me a quote for IVF. However, once I bought it to the attention of the iVF nurse coordinator, I got a call from the financial office within 2 days.
Describe the costs associated with your care under Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Each ultrasound is $170 (I've had 7). Regarding lab work, the cost is around $200 for my husband and me. My insurance does not cover fertility treatments. I do not have a final bill for the hysteroscopy. However, my medications are somewhat covered by prescription insurance, so that has helped some with the cost of those which totals around $400.
Describe Robert Hunter II's approach to eSET (elective single embryo transfer) vs. multiple embryo transfer at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
When we met with Dr. Hunter to discuss our IVF journey, he gave us a lot of information and statistics based on age ranges and medical conditions. For my age group, he recommends transferring one embryo but will transfer up to 2 embryos if the patient requests.
Louisville
Dr. Hunter was very specific to the unique needs of my fertility issues and took into account my personal preferences... He made sure I understood the background of the infertility that I had experienced and what to expect during the treatment course. I completed a full tube removal performed by Dr. Hunter due to bilateral hydrosalpinx. Dr. Hunter was always available if I ever had questions or concerns...First, I had a laparotomy to remove my fallopian tubes, which were filled with fluid and would cause normal fertilization or IVF to be unsuccessful. After tube removal, I completed a course of stimulation medications to prepare for egg retrieval. I used a combination of the following medications: Menopur, Gonal F, Leuprolide and Ovidrel, with higher doses for my egg stimulation as I had a low ovarian reserve.
Carol [nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute-Louisville] started out sympathetic and took her time when I had questions during egg stimulation treatment. Carol did not seem to have a full understanding of the amount of medications I had for egg retrieval, which put me in a tough situation when I had to order additional medicine at the last minute during stimulation. She was also difficult to get ahold of toward the end of stimulation...I did not have much choice on the time my monitoring appointments were scheduled. Some were quick, and some took much longer. There did not seem to be an excessive amount of patients waiting at any given time I was in the clinic.
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Dr. Hunter was very thorough in explaining my particular situation and what options were available for me. He made sure I understood the background of the infertility that I had experienced and what to expect during the treatment course. I completed a full tube removal performed by Dr. Hunter due to bilateral hydrosalpinx. Dr. Hunter was always available if I ever had questions or concerns.
Provide a full medical history to Dr. Hunter, and be sure to ask any questions you may have.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol)
Carol started out sympathetic and took her time when I had questions during egg stimulation treatment. Carol did not seem to have a full understanding of the amount of medications I had for egg retrieval, which put me in a tough situation when I had to order additional medicine at the last minute during stimulation. She was also difficult to get ahold of toward the end of stimulation.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is new and has a great set up. What they don't tell you is that while the doctor may be covered by your insurance, they use their own facility which may not (and in my case was not) covered under insurance. The payment process was not clear, and many "surprise" costs showed up once the egg retrieval was complete.
Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Medications were approximately $10,000, additional fees including monitoring, egg retrieval, labs, anesthesia, etc. totaled around $3,000-$5,000
What specific things went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Describe the specific things that went wrong at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
After my first egg retrieval with Kentucky Fertility Institute, I went to another clinic for a second opinion, as well as a clinic who would have their facility in network for my insurance. The new physician has not received the records in a timely manner. It has been several weeks since my records were requested, and they still have not been received by the other clinic.
Louisville
I always felt like my care was a discussion and not an order. He [Dr. Hunter] truly listened to my opinion and answered every question. He gave me all my options and worked with me to make the best plan possible. ... Because of other health issues that I face, we chose to transfer one embryo. This was a big discussion between us and ultimately agreed this would be safer. ... Everyone in the office [KFI], including Dr Hunter knew my name. He knew exactly who I was and my specific circumstances. ...
To me, the only weakness was the benefits coordinator. She is extremely nice but slow to respond to inquiries. There were times when I had to follow up multiple times before getting any response. The rest of the team [KFI] is AMAZING. Angie, at the front desk, greets you by name when you walk in. Highly organized and friendly. The phlebotomist is sweet as sugar and was the only one who could get what she needed out of my tiny veins without killing me. ...
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
I always felt like my care was a discussion and not an order. He truly listened to my opinion and answered every question. He gave me all my options and worked with me to make the best plan possible.
To not have unrealistic expectations
Everyone in the office, including Dr Hunter knew my name. He knew exactly who I was and my specific circumstances.
We did an antagonist protocol which resulted in 8 eggs, 2 of which made it to freeze. Both were graded highly. We had a plan to do genetic testing but because we only had 2 eggs we skipped it. The first transfer was a success in that I got pregnant. We saw a heartbeat at 7 weeks but didn’t at 8. A D&C at 9 weeks determined that the egg (my own) was genetically defective. The 2nd transfer did not result in pregnancy.
Carol was amazing! She dealt with the pharmacy when there were issues and answered EVERY single question I ever had, which was a lot.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
To me, the only weakness was the benefits coordinator. She is extremely nice but slow to respond to inquiries. There were times when I had to follow up multiple times before getting any response. The rest of the team is AMAZING. Angie, at the front desk, greets you by name when you walk in. Highly organized and friendly. The phlebotomist is sweet as sugar and was the only one who could get what she needed out of my tiny veins without killing me.
The monitoring appoints were done first thing (before regular visits) and most of the time I was in and out. IVF works on your body’s schedule so sometimes there were more people than others.
Even with insurance we paid $10k out of pocket.
Louisville

Dr. Hunter always made me and my husband feel as if we were his only patient. All questions were always answered and never made us feel like any of our questions were stupid or wrong...He always explained everything he was doing and why he was doing it. I never left an appointment not knowing what was going on or what the next steps were going to be. I knew that I could always call or email to get a question or concern addressed in a timely manner. He took my feelings and my husband’s feelings in consideration when he was making a plan for the treatment and never made the plan final until we were ready and understood everything.
[Monitoring appointments at Kentucky Fertility Institute were] done by appointment but the appointments were always on time. Usually appointments to monitor if the medicines were working was done in the mornings so the doctors could focus on those patients...The first 2 rounds was billed to my insurance so everything done correctly for that. When we were considering a third cycle and insurance was no longer going to cover it, they have a package plan in place to be able to help the patient to get what they needed.
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
I thought I wanted a doctor that was warm and sweet because this was going to be a tough time for us but after my first failed retrieval of eggs and not having any embryos to transfer, we knew needed someone that would lay everything out straight for us. Dr. Hunter is that doctor. He might not be warm until you get to know his personality but he will let you know what you need to do and what he will be doing for you to get that family you want. He has a passion and understanding of what you want, he will do what he has to do to make it happen.
After my first failed cycle, he increased my treatment and all of the medicine intake. He had me in the office everyday for lab work and ultrasounds to ensure the medicine was working and adjusting the treatment cycle at the end to get the results we needed.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol powers )
Everyone was always welcoming when you come in. The team is was small but it made feel more like home especially having the same nurse or coordinator that was helping you. You were more than just a patient to them. You were individual that they were helping achieve their dream of starting a family.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is organized and structured well on helping you get through of the steps needed to get the process started and to the finish line. They was always a calendar, phone call or email reminding you of the next step or what was needed from you.
Everything was done by appointment but the appointments were always on time. Usually appointments to monitor if the medicines were working was done in the mornings so the doctors could focus on those patients.
Dr. Hunter weighed out each option for us. He gave us his opinion for our individual situation and let us make th final decision in the end. Either of those opinions was good for us and he recommended both for our situation.
Louisville

Dr. Hunter was very knowledgeable about what was needed for my husband and I to start a family. We appreciated him being honest with us up front that we would need full IVF treatments to be successfully in having children. He was also very compassionate when our first retrieval was unsuccessful and reassured us being successful in future was likely...We decided to do 1 embryo transfer our first attempt which was unsuccessful. This lead us to transferring 2 embryos next which was successful...
The clinic [Kentucky Fertility Institute] is well maintained. The staff is amazing an go above and beyond to help you conquer this difficult journey of infertility. They were always quick to respond to any questions or concerns via phone or email. Lastly Dr. Hunter is great he makes you feel like a person rather than just another patient...Everyone was great and went above and beyond for our care!...
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
He treats you like a person not just a patient.
They were very personal with the care I received. If something didn’t go as planned or the result wasn’t good you could tell that they were affected by it also.
I had to do full IVF which included 2 egg retrievals and 2 transfers
Everyone was great and went above and beyond for our care!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is well maintained. The staff is amazing an go above and beyond to help you conquer this difficult journey of infertility. They were always quick to respond to any questions or concerns via phone or email. Lastly Dr. Hunter is great he makes you feel like a person rather than just another patient. My husband and I our so thankful for this team that made our dreams of becoming parents a reality!
We had progyny insurance that paid 100%.
Louisville

Dr. Hunter is no nonsense and very knowledgeable. His clinic is communicative and he answered any questions I had. He explained our several options with us and allowed us to choose our path. He drew pictures and diagrams to ensure we knew what the next steps would be, and even decided to forego an ultrasound and save ya money, when I’d just had one for another reason very recently.
It does take a while to get an initial appointment. Once in, they [KFI] will see patients on weekends to make sure you stay on schedule. The financial side got a bit confusing, but it was all figured out in the end ... Everything was provided on a price sheet before you started. I believe the whole IUI was 900 without meds ... The [nursing] staff is top notch! ...The phlebotomist is amazing and so incredibly sweet.
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Make sure to ask questions and do not be shy with thoughts or concerns.
The office is very receptive to communications and everything was explained to me
Our protocol was to try IUI with Femera, since I’d responded well to it in the past. I had blood work done and did Femera days 3-7. I had an ultrasound at day 12 and triggered that evening. I had my IUI 36 hours past Trigger, then took progesterone until I could test.
The staff is top notch! I cannot day enough about how kind and helpful they are. They are always smiling and go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. The phlebotomist is amazing and so incredibly sweet.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
It does take a while to get an initial appointment. Once in, they will see patients on weekends to make sure you stay on schedule. The financial side got a bit confusing, but it was all figured out in the end. Best of luck
Louisville

Dr. Hunter was intelligent and made me feel confident that he would help me determine my best treatment plan. He was also kind and sensitive. ... He was kind, courteous as well as direct in my treatment options. He also was prompt in responding to my emails anytime I had questions throughout the process. ... Dr. Hunter was thorough in examining our personal needs that our fertility journey didn’t have to be as difficult as I feared it could have been.
The nursing team was sensitive and caring to my needs. ... Wonderful nurse! ... Also, it was helpful that all labs and tests are performed in one setting at KFI. ... We are grateful we went to KFI and highly recommend KFI to anyone who is exploring their fertility options. ... We highly recommend KFI and are so grateful for Dr. Hunter and the KFI staff. ... it was not as expensive as I thought it would have been.
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Dr. Hunter was intelligent and made me feel confident that he would help me determine my best treatment plan. He was also kind and sensitive. We also particularly appreciated his prompt feedback throughout the process.
Recognize that the fertility journey is a process. Trust that there are many options and that Dr. Hunter will help you find the best treatment plan for yourself!
Tests were done to determine that I had PCOS. Procedures done to then help me ovulate. I then had an IUI.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Wonderful nurse!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The nursing team was sensitive and caring to my needs. Also, it was helpful that all labs and tests are performed in one setting at KFI. We highly recommend KFI and are so grateful for Dr. Hunter and the KFI staff. Dr. Hunter was thorough in examining our personal needs that our fertility journey didn’t have to be as difficult as I feared it could have been. He also provided prompt feedback anytime I had questions throughout the process. We are grateful we went to KFI and highly recommend KFI to anyone who is exploring their fertility options.
Do not remember but it was not as expensive as I thought it would have been.

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
Dr. Hunter is very straight forward and tells you everything you need to do. He can be quick with his appointments which is sometimes nice getting in and out. He always answers all my questions. He doesn’t have the most warm bedside manner but I don’t mind that at all...[he] started me on Letrozole cycles with timed intercourse. After a couple cycles of timed intercourse, he recommended trying IUI for better chances of conception
The [KFI] clinic is very organized but sometimes they run a little behind with appointments. They only sometimes run behind by 15-20 minutes. All the staff explains things well and make me feel confident in my treatment...All of the nurses are very nice and compassionate. They make you feel comfortable and you can tell they are invested in every patient.
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
I would tell them to not be afraid to ask all the questions you may have. No question is a dumb question.
All the staff are very comforting and made me feel very comfortable.
Dr. Hunter started me on Letrozole cycles with timed intercourse. After a couple cycles of timed intercourse, he recommended trying IUI for better chances of conception. We have done 1 round of IUI with it being unsuccessful. We plan to continue doing IUI.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
The clinic is very organized but sometimes they run a little behind with appointments. They only sometimes run behind by 15-20 minutes. All the staff explains things well and make me feel confident in my treatment.
Vaginal Ultrasound-$175 IUI-$500 HSG-$550
We have not had this conversation yet.
Louisville

I really liked dr. Hunter but only saw him once during the initial consultation, the rest of the time was with a nurse practitioner. I would have preferred for him to be the one I saw. They were always very busy so I understand why, I just didn’t like not seeing him.... [Kentucky Fertility Institute is] Very friendly and comfortable. They have a very nice waiting room with snacks and drinks. This is great bc you will probably have to wait quite a while to get in for your appointment. I understand that things happen with infertility and things can get overbooked but Their were probably 10 different couples waiting at one time when I went in for my appointment one
[Kentucky Fertility Institute is] Very friendly and comfortable. They have a very nice waiting room with snacks and drinks. This is great bc you will probably have to wait quite a while to get in for your appointment. I understand that things happen with infertility and things can get overbooked but Their were probably 10 different couples waiting at one time when I went in for my appointment one morning. Wait times and not being able to see the actual doctor.
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Be patient and willing to wait awhile to see him, and for your appointments.
They were very caring and understanding and wanted you to feel comfortable.
He used the same protocol as a previous doctor.
They all seemed to be very nice and compassionate towards me. They all also seemed knowledgeable in what they do.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
$700 out of pocket for an iui excluding medication.
We didn’t discuss I’ve yet.
Louisville

He [Dr. Robert Hunter] went over every detail and when he did my 2 hsg’s, he explained my results in a thorough manner. When we had our consultation, he has given us hope with IUI if nothing happens unlike the first OBGYN I saw during this difficult process.... He respects what my husband and I have to say and he always responds to my e-mails when I have a question in a timely manner.
All the staff [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] is very friendly and they treat you like family. I love that I can email them at anytime and I get a response in a timely manner. They always answer any questions you have in a thorough manner... They were there to comfort me during the hsg because they could tell I was nervous. They were great at helping me get up too.
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
He went over every detail and when he did my 2 hsg’s, he explained my results in a thorough manner. When we had our consultation, he has given us hope with IUI if nothing happens unlike the first OBGYN I saw during this difficult process.
Write down any questions you have and he will answer them. He also responds to e-mail if you think of questions later.
I had a laparoscopy and we did another hsg to see if my Fallopian tubes were functioning properly. We then tried letrozole to see if pregnancy would be a success and unfortunately it wasn’t and I’m on a break from those. We plan to start IUI in a few months if nothing happens.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
All the staff is very friendly and they treat you like family. I love that I can email them at anytime and I get a response in a timely manner. They always answer any questions you have in a thorough manner
They were reasonable so far. Hsg testing was way cheaper than the fertility clinic closest to me.
Louisville

Dr hunter is the best overall doctor. He was very knowledgeable and I understanding with everything we were experiencing. He always communicated with us being via email or in person. He had the best bedside manner. It actually made me sad when we were released from their care.... Dr hunter treated us with the up most respect. Never made us feel dumb for all the questions we had. Always was very compassionate toward what we were going through
Very fast appointments [at Kentucky Fertility Institute- Louisville]. Not too bad of a wait time. I understood the wait times as I know I always had a million questions and took longer sometimes. Willing to work with you on any appointments. Very compassionate towards everything you were going through. Always helpful.... I had the best nurse ever when I was there. She was so very sweet and compassionate the entire time. Gave us a hug when we finally had a success
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Be honest and upfront with any questions you have. He is willing to take any and all of his time to answer any that you have.
Dr hunter treated us with the up most respect. Never made us feel dumb for all the questions we had. Always was very compassionate toward what we were going through.
We did 3 IUI with negative outcomes. Went on the IVF with a successful live birth
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Stacey )
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
Very fast appointments. Not too bad of a wait time. I understood the wait times as I know I always had a million questions and took longer sometimes. Willing to work with you on any appointments. Very compassionate towards everything you were going through. Always helpful.
Our insurance covered nothing. So most of our services were to be paid out of pocket. It was pretty costly especially the medicine but it was all worth it in the end

2021 - 2022, Unknown Success
[Dr. Hunter is] truly amazing and takes his job seriously. He’s always on call when I need him and makes every appointment comfortable and understanding towards how I felt...he went more in depth then what my previous Dr. did. He understood my feelings, made me feel comfortable...Every time I come for my appointment I leave with all my answers resolved and my feels validated.I know with the care I’m receiving I’m in good hands
strengths [of Kentucky Fertility Institute] are the excellent nurses and staff...The reason the facility is trying amazing!!! Very organized and always calls me back...Weakness is honestly just how far the place is from me. Not much of a issue for me to drive though. I love the place and can’t wait for the amazing experience...I paid so far $150 for sperm analysis, $375 for ultra sound and $200 I think for IUI
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
He’s truly amazing and takes his job seriously. He’s always on call when I need him and makes every appointment comfortable and understanding towards how I felt.I’m glad to have chose him to be my fertility specialist and have so much hope for my future with them.
Keep going… Even when You feel so numb over this experience and you just want to give up keep going. There is a light in some way at the end of your tunnel. As long as you remain positive, positive things will come to you. This is just a large stepping stone you will overcome !
I felt like a human because he went more in depth then what my previous Dr. did. He understood my feelings, made me feel comfortable and the staff is truly amazing. Every time I come for my appointment I leave with all my answers resolved and my feels validated.I know with the care I’m receiving I’m in good hands and I trust them. When my time comes I will be so happy but until then I have the best Dr. and the most sweetest nurses and staff. I appreciate the care I receive.
I’m currently doing IUI with medication plus male fertility for my husband with a urologist. Possible IVF soon.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Candy and Nichole )
The reason the facility is trying amazing!!! Very organized and always calls me back. I had a car accident in February and they took care of me and made my IUI so easy for the whole process. I love the staff at Kentucky fertility institute!
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
There a strengths are the excellent nurses and staff, Weakness is honestly just how far the place is from me. Not much of a issue for me to drive though. I love the place and can’t wait for the amazing experience
Louisville

[Dr. Robert Hunter] always talked to me about my diagnosis and what would be the procedure that corresponded to me...made me feel that the treatment would work, and I loved everything as each of the steps prior to My transfer of the embryo...always attentive to any concerns that may arise along the way. always responded to my messages...laboratory work and ultrasound, hormones to prepare the endometrium, progesterone days before the transfer, genetic testing of the embryos, among other tests
She [nurse at Kentucky Fertiity Institute] was always attentive to my questions by messages and personally her treatment was special...It is clean, calm and pleasant environment, they serve you quickly. My language is Spanish, and at all times I was assigned an interpreter, and I loved the way Dr even got involved with Spanish. they do everything in the clinic without having to be transferred to another place...entire team was spectacular
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
Dr. hunter, he always talked to me about my diagnosis and what would be the procedure that corresponded to me, but I was inspired by my total confidence, that they made me feel that the treatment would work, and I loved everything as each of the steps prior to My transfer of the embryo, his medical team always treated me as part of the family, always attentive to any concerns that may arise along the way. always responded to my messages.
you have confidence in your treatment
because Dr hunter made me feel completely confident and sure of the treatment he was giving me, and the treatment of his entire team was spectacular
Describe your experience with your nurse at Kentucky Fertility Institute. (Assigned nurse: Carol Powers )
She was always attentive to my questions by messages and personally her treatment was special.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
I love it!! It is clean, calm and pleasant environment, they serve you quickly. My language is Spanish, and at all times I was assigned an interpreter, and I loved the way Dr even got involved with Spanish. they do everything in the clinic without having to be transferred to another place
the insurance company took care of all the costs so I am not aware of this part
he recommended the transfer of a single embryo, to avoid a multiple pregnancy and the possible risks
2017 - 2019, Unsuccessful
He [Dr. Robert Hunter] has a lot of experience and is very professional. He is kind and charismatic. Call the things by his name. He never hides any information. He is willing to answer your questions by phone if you are not with a scheduled appointment...The doctor agreed to transfer the two embryos because we always told him we wanted twins... stimulated my ovulation with hormone injection, then did ovarian puncture, fertilized them in the laboratory, and transferred them to me again. I do not have tubes. I was operated on the tubes so I need in vitro fertilization. Something like that more or less as I understand it
[The nurses at Kentucky Fertility Institute were] Very dedicated to his work, very professional...For me, it absolutely perfect. A very pleasant atmosphere. You feel trust, everything is always very clean, very good assistance from all the workers. A lot of hygiene, you do not have to wait more than 15 minutes to be attended. Only when you call by phone can you sometimes not communicate, it sends you to voice mail. But they always return the call
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
He has a lot of experience and is very professional. He is kind and charismatic. Call the things by his name. He never hides any information. He is willing to answer your questions by phone if you are not with a scheduled appointment.
If you want to have a happy pregnancy and optimal treatment, Dr. Hunter is the name of choice at Kentucky Fertility
I felt like a human because my doctor was always willing to explain our doubts, and answer our calls even on Sundays
Dr. Hunter stimulated my ovulation with hormone injection, then did ovarian puncture, fertilized them in the laboratory, and transferred them to me again. I do not have tubes. I was operated on the tubes so I need in vitro fertilization. Something like that more or less as I understand it
Very dedicated to his work, very professional
12 480
Louisville

He [Dr. Robert Hunter] just really nice and helpful. And explain everything to us and ask Us if we had questions or concerns. Told us all the steps and what he was going to do at every visit. Gave us his personal number and email Address and not all the doctors do that... The nurse [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] was very nice always called us when we called up there. When we arrive in the office they always so nice and always Ofer us something to drink and when they call us back always ask us if we had any questions and that our doctor would be back to see us soon.
The nurse [at Kentucky Fertility Institute] was very nice always called us when we called up there. When we arrive in the office they always so nice and always Ofer us something to drink and when they call us back always ask us if we had any questions and that our doctor would be back to see us soon... Sometimes it is hard to get a hold of the office but keep trying and they will get back to you as soon as they can. I would recommend this place to anyone so glad We found this place.
How was your experience with Robert Hunter II at Kentucky Fertility Institute?
He just really nice and helpful. And explain everything to us and ask Us if we had questions or concerns. Told us all the steps and what he was going to do at every visit. Gave us his personal number and email Address and not all the doctors do that
Wondeful
He just really nice
Haven’t start ivf yet
The nurse was very nice always called us when we called up there. When we arrive in the office they always so nice and always Ofer us something to drink and when they call us back always ask us if we had any questions and that our doctor would be back to see us soon.
Describe your experience with Kentucky Fertility Institute.
They are one of the best. Clinic in the state of Kentucky. Sometimes it is hard to get a hold of the office but keep trying and they will get back to you as soon as they can. I would recommend this place to anyone so glad We found this place.
Not sure on the cost we just start the ivf process