Tufts University School of Medicine

William Alexander Freije works at

23521 Paseo de Valencia
Laguna Hills, CA 92653

2023, Successful
Dr. Freije dedicates ample time to addressing all my inquiries and questions...is sympathetic and has a great bedside manner..went above and beyond to make me feel informed and prepared...was confident, which instilled trust, and he walked me through several potential scenarios.
Strengths [of Ember Fertility Center]- Amazing results, amazing care! All of the staff is so welcoming and compassionate. EMBER is very clean and new. Members are thorough and are really there for you every step of the way...after each process, I was able to meet with a nurse practitioner
How was your experience with William Alexander Freije at Ember Fertility Center?
Dr. Freije dedicates ample time to addressing all my inquiries and questions. He is sympathetic and has a great bedside manner. Dr. Freije went above and beyond to make me feel informed and prepared. He was confident, which instilled trust, and he walked me through several potential scenarios. I felt like he took a good amount of time with me.
What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of William Alexander Freije at Ember Fertility Center?
Come prepared with questions. And if you have any thoughts about your treatment plan, don't hesitate to share them because Dr. Freije is very knowledgeable.
During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with William Alexander Freije at Ember Fertility Center?
Every single person from the ladies at the front desk to the lovely people in the labs were rooting for me. Dr. Freije conversations felt like those with a friend or family member, yet he was honest about the potential outcomes and success rates of our treatments. He provided guidance while allowing me to make my own decisions about which treatments I was ready to pursue. Additionally, he helped me select the options that were financially viable for me.
Describe your experience with your nurse at Ember Fertility Center. (Assigned nurse: Savaihh)
I love that after each process, I was able to meet with a nurse practitioner. It provided a great sense of reassurance, especially since my advanced age and the psychological pressure. Sitting down to discuss the plan and gain a clear understanding of the process was invaluable. The rest of the staff, from check-in to check-out, were incredibly friendly and accommodating.
Describe your experience with Ember Fertility Center.
Regarding Strengths- Amazing results, amazing care! All of the staff is so welcoming and compassionate. EMBER is very clean and new. Members are thorough and are really there for you every step of the way. And for weaknesses- The fertility center is a decent drive from me. They are an amazing clinic and I would use them again any day if we decided to do IVF again.

2023, Successful
Dr. Freije explained to me how important the carrier screening was and how should I choose a health doner...talked to me nicely every time I visited the clinic...adjust the protocol frequently...retrieved 15 mature eggs and icsi them all, got 6 embryos and 3 has passed PGT-A...used follistim, cetrotide and menopure
[Envita Fertility Center] is a newer clinic definitely...one hand you may feel unsure whether you can trust...can’t find any statistics on CDC website...they have best and newest equipment and nice environment...doctor and embryologist are professional and experienced both academically and clinically...Gen is my nurse, she is absolutely professional...They are patient and warm-hearted.
I was 36 when I decided to do embryo frozen with sperm donation. My AMH was 2.03, and AFC was about 20. Before it started Dr. Freije explained to me how important the carrier screening was and how should I choose a health doner. I was totally trust him because he has PHD in genetic area. He talked to me nicely every time I visited the clinic. He did the check by himself and adjust the protocol frequently, which made me feel reliable. I retrieved 15 mature eggs and icsi them all, got 6 embryos and 3 has passed PGT-A. Ii’s a good number for my age. I am satisfied with my result.
Just listen to him and trust him. I do think that doctors are more professional than we are. So just do whatever he told you to do and believe what he said. If you have any questions just ask. I’m sure that he will be more than happy to explain to you.
Dr. Freije is so gentle and polite. He has always been patient with me throughout the whole process explaining every detail and possibility. During the initial five days, I was concerned about PCOS due to my AFC number, but Dr. Freije made efforts to ease my anxiety, reassuring me that there was no need to worry as he had experience with such situations. His reassurance helped me greatly. I am deeply thankful to have him as my doctor, assisting me in preserving fertility so that, if I choose, I may one day have my own baby.
Describe the protocols William Alexander Freije used in your cycles at Ember Fertility Center and their degree of success.
I used follistim, cetrotide and menopure. I felt bloated because I have more follicles than most women at my age. But this feeling disappeared 3 days after egg retrieval as I followed Dr. Freije’s advice and drink tons of water everyday.
They are patient and warm-hearted. You will feel nothing but like home and being surrounded by your old friends. Gen is my nurse, she is absolutely professional and I almost did not feel a thing when she drew my blood, which is very important because Dr. Freije is so scrupulous that he monitored my hormones every other day during the stimulation.
Describe your experience with Ember Fertility Center.
This is a newer clinic definitely. So it has both sides. On one hand you may feel unsure whether you can trust them because apparently I can’t find any statistics on CDC website. On the other, they have best and newest equipment and nice environment so that I had a wonderful experience in this clinic and a good result. I think my experience with EFC has proven that a new clinic doesn't equal a new medical team. Their doctor and embryologist are professional and experienced both academically and clinically so I don’t think being NEW is a problem to me.
Describe the costs associated with your care under William Alexander Freije at Ember Fertility Center.
It’s a whole package including all blood tests, ultrasounds, egg retrieval, pgt-a, blastocyst freezing and storage, etc.