IUI or "Artificial Insemination"
Data on IUI success rates depending on who you are, what it costs, the risks, and how to decide between doing IUI and IVF.
Experts you'll learn from
What you'll learn
Intrauterine insemination (or IUI) is a popular alternative to treatments like IVF. In this course, we'll cover how often IUI leads to a live birth, which patients specifically benefit, and what each patient type can tactically do to increase their chances of success while mitigating the risks for a multiple birth.
Course Syllabus7 Lessons1h 18m
- Lesson 1 (10 min)An Overview of IUI
- Lesson 2 (15 min)The Biggest Decisions In An IUI Cycle
- Lesson 3 (18 min)The Logistics of IUI
- Lesson 4 (15 min)How Well IUI Works By Patient TypeIn this lesson we'll cover:
- Defining IUI Success
- IUI Birth Rate and Multiples in Context
- IUI For Unexplained Infertility
- IUI for Male Factor Infertility
- IUI for PCOS, Anovulation, or Irregular Cycles
- Clomid vs Letrozole for PCOS patients
- IUI With Gonadotropins For PCOS Patients
- IUI With One Blocked Tube
- IUI For Lesbian & Single Women
- When To Stop IUI And Start IVF
- Pro Tips
- Lesson 5 (5 min)The Cost Of IUI
- Lesson 6 (5 min)Risks of IUI
- Lesson 7 (10 min)Deciding Between IUI vs IVF