IVF with Donor Eggs
This detailed course will answer all your questions about using donor eggs for IVF & the complex decisions that must be made.
Experts you'll learn from
What you'll learn
In this course we cover the process, the rates of success, the frameworks when weighing the decision, as well as considering direct or non-direct donors, fresh versus frozen eggs, working with third parties and more.
Course Syllabus12 Lessons1h 14m
- Lesson 1 (2 min)IntroductionIn this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 2 (1 min)What Is Egg Donation?In this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 3 (1 min)Does Egg Donation Work?In this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 4 (3 min)Who Are the Best Candidates to Use Donor Eggs?
- Lesson 6 (10 min)Deciding Between Own Eggs & Donor Eggs
- Lesson 7 (5 min)Criteria in Choosing a Donor
- Lesson 8 (10 min)Directed or Nonidentified DonorsIn this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 9 (10 min)Using “Fresh” or “Frozen” Eggs
- Lesson 10 (10 min)Working with Third PartiesIn this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 11 (7 min)CostsIn this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 12 (10 min)IVF & Treatment Idiosyncrasies Alongside Donor Egg
Other courses you might like
The most complex fertility treatment, this course will help you do it right the first time.
Introducing the major decisions a gay couple or single man may face in order to become fathers. Tips on finding a clinic, selecting an egg donor & gestational carrier (surrogate), pros and cons of twins, and costs involved. See an overview of adoption & foster care for gay and single dads.
Breaking down every important topic relating to mental health & fertility. We cover data around anxiety, depression, and stress as they relate to fertility & fertility outcomes. Studies on relaxation techniques & SSRI antidepressants. Tools for managing relationships with your partner, family, friends, & co-workers
How to navigate miscarriage & ectopic pregnancy. Diagnostics; beta hCG; surgical vs. medical vs. natural options; genetic testing; and emotionally coping.
This course covers the crucial steps of domestic infant adoption, including the home study, locating expectant parents, validating the social medical history form, as well as preparing the hospital plan and post-adoption steps. We cover the total costs, timelines as well as crucial factors post-adoption.
In this course, we'll cover the steps to starting the foster parenting process, how to help children who've suffered emotional and physical trauma, how to navigate transracial challenges, what the process looks like for single and LGBTQ individuals, and the process of adopting through the foster care system.
Fertility treatments, adoption and foster for solo mothers by choice.