Fertility for Lesbian Women Becoming Moms
This is a course for those with a uterus who may identify as lesbian, bisexual, queer or otherwise partnered with someone of the same sex. We cover issues like selecting a sperm donor, doing an at-home insemination, or working with a fertility doctor for IUI, IVF, or using reciprocal IVF together with a partner.
Experts you'll learn from
What you'll learn
We cover every issue for lesbian women hoping to have children: from selecting a sperm donor using a sperm bank or a directed (or "known") donor, doing an at-home insemination, or working with a fertility doctor for IUI, IVF, or using reciprocal IVF together to share the experience with a partner. We cover the success rates, costs, risks, and some important legal issues.
Course Syllabus6 Lessons1h 28m
- Lesson 1 (2 min)Becoming Mothers and Parents
- Lesson 2 (20 min)Selecting Sperm Donors
- Lesson 3 (12 min)Insemination Approaches for Lesbian Women
- Lesson 4 (15 min)In Vitro Fertilization, Reciprocal IVF & Co-Maternity
- Lesson 5 (4 min)Where to Start: IUI or IVF?In this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 6 (35 min)Lacey & Crystal's Reciprocal IVF StoryIn this lesson we'll cover: