How to navigate miscarriage & ectopic pregnancy. Diagnostics; beta hCG; surgical vs. medical vs. natural options; genetic testing; and emotionally coping.
Experts you'll learn from
What you'll learn
Dr. Zev Williams, a leading expert in the field of pregnancy loss from Columbia University, walks through all you need to know when you're navigating a miscarriage. There are several important decisions that must be made quickly in the fog of emotions, and Dr. Williams helps break down the data on each so that you can make the best decision for you—including diagnosing a miscarriage or ectopic pregnancy to managing a miscarriage (naturally, medication, surgery) to genetic testing. We also devote a lesson to the emotional impacts of pregnancy loss.
Course Syllabus5 Lessons1h 6m
- Lesson 1 (13 min)Understanding Miscarriage
- Lesson 2 (20 min)Natural vs. Medical vs. Surgical Miscarriage Management?
- Lesson 3 (8 min)Genetic Testing: Products of Conception
- Lesson 4 (22 min)Coping Emotionally With MiscarriageIn this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 5 (3 min)Trying to Conceive After LossIn this lesson we'll cover: