PCOS - Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
A comprehensive overview of everything you need to know about polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) from diagnosis to treatment as well as expert-guided lifestyle and diet changes to help you live your best life with this condition.
Experts you'll learn from
What you'll learn
In this course on PCOS, we work closely with experts to explain the most significant concepts and make them accessible to you. We walk you through everything you need to know about PCOS, including diagnosis and treatment with a deep dive into treatments focused on fertility. We address common issues people with PCOS face: coping with the diagnosis, body image and weight management, and dealing with the feelings of isolation a diagnosis can bring about. You’ll also learn how to optimize your health in the short- and long-term in the modules on diet and lifestyle changes so you can better separate fact from fiction and make the right choices to thrive in the face of a PCOS diagnosis.
Course Syllabus6 Lessons2h 0m
- Lesson 1 (5 min)IntroductionIn this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 2 (5 min)Oversimplified Primer on the Endocrine System
- Lesson 3 (5 min)Diagnosis
- Lesson 4 (45 min)Diet, Exercise, and Lifestyle Changes
- Lesson 5 (50 min)Fertility Treatment
- Lesson 6 (10 min)Mental HealthIn this lesson we'll cover: