100 of 1000+ Evaluations
View by
View by Doctor
View by Clinic
He [Dr. Peter Lu] was the first doctor to agree with me that something is very wrong just based on having tried for 4 years before going to him and my husband's varicocele having been corrected but still not conceiving. He validated my concerns and communicated with numbers, which is how I understand and process situations...Because Clomid thinned by lining worse than its usual level, and letrozole didn't give me much response, Dr Lu put me on injections. He decided I didn't need an IUI since our post coital tests kept coming back postitive. The injections were able to achieve desirable lining thickness and ample follicles. There was still only a 20% success rate for us at best and we did 2 rounds without a bfp. I am completely impressed by his protocol on our IVF. I was so scared as he lowered my meds doses so much but at the end, he manipulated everything PERFECTLY. I was risking and nearly OHSS and he gave me letrozole and cabergoline to prevent full ohss and so I know we maximized the potential for eggs retrieved while keeping me safe. He did an excellent job of changing my doses every day. Transfer was perfect as well.

Ask this reviewer a question about their experience with Peter Lu at Fertility Institute of New Orleans.

EVALUATION OF
Peter Lu
Fertility Institute of New Orleans
Keri Johnson
Conceptions Medical Advisors
Strongly recommend: 67%Neutral: 33%10
75% would strongly recommend this doctor.

Here's a quick guide to our doctor ratings.

We asked patients to answer the question:

On a scale of 0-10, how likely are you to recommend this doctor to a friend?

Here's how to read the numbers:

The big number in the center is the doctor's average rating.
The 'donut' shows the breakdown of the ratings.
  • Strongly recommend (9-10)
  • Neutral (7-8)
  • Don't recommend (0-6)
The callout shows the percentage of people who gave the doctor a rating of 9 or 10.
The number of assessments for this doctor is shown in the lower-right corner.