Thank you so much for sharing your experience with the FertilityIQ Community.
We value your privacy, and we know you're sharing a very personal experience. While your ratings and insights will be public, we will never display your name or contact information.
Please keep these FertilityIQ Assessment Guidelines in mind, as not adhering to them may result in our inability to publish your review.
1. Include Details: Support your claims with details about your experience.
2. No Hearsay: Stick to your own experiences and avoid other people’s stories
3. Be Respectful: Negative feedback is crucial to include, but we don’t post reviews that include name calling, harassment, bullying, or legal threats or actions.
4. Avoid medical claims or scientific facts.
5. Make it easy to understand. Avoid copy-paste, excessive capitalization, and double check for any unintended autocorrects.
You can access our complete assessment guidelines here.
Other things to keep in mind:
Research is constantly changing, so referring to SART success rates or “best clinic” statuses will become outdated quickly.
The majority of our assessments focus on Reproductive Endocrinologists, fertility specialists, and urologists. (Reviews for OBGYNs, NPs, PAs are generally not published at this time.)
If your doctor or clinic isn’t displayed in the drop-down portion of the assessment, click the checkbox and you will have the opportunity to write them in on the next page. We will ensure your assessment is linked to the correct doctor.
*If there's a question you'd rather not answer or that doesn't apply to you, just hit "Next" to move on. We save your answers along the way, and we'll email you a link if you need to resume later.
Ready to get started? We'll start with a few personal questions to get to know you. This will help us ensure your insight reaches people like you.