The IVF Laboratory
Experts you'll learn from
What you'll learn
Pulling back the curtain on how laboratories operate. Experts will tell you that laboratory quality varies dramatically and a superb laboratory can double your odds of success. In this course we’ll teach you about the role of the laboratory and why it’s so pivotal. In addition, we’ll provide you with the criteria and questions you should use to determine if you are at a world-class laboratory or merely a competent (or incompetent) laboratory. There may be no more important determinant of your clinic’s abilities than the skill of their embryologists and the quality of their laboratory.
Course Syllabus5 Lessons1h 0m
- Lesson 1 (2 min)Introduction to the IVF Laboratory & Course PlanIn this lesson we'll cover:
- Lesson 2 (12 min)What Is A Fertility Laboratory?
- Lesson 3 (19 min)How You Can Measure Lab Quality?
- Lesson 4 (15 min)The Components of a Reliable Laboratory
- Lesson 5 (12 min)Incubators & Why They Really Matter