We have seen how this FertilityIQ community has used its voice to make a difference. By (anonymously and thoughtfully) sharing your stories, we've been able to not only make fertility treatments suck a little less for others, but also make our voices heard. Because of that, we are empowered, heard, and mega impactful — and that’s something we want to celebrate!
Since FertilityIQ was founded we’ve given away over 14 fertility grants to different individuals and couples to help them build the family of their dreams.
While we have not yet announced the date of our next grant, you don’t have to wait until the next grant to make yourself eligible to win.
Anyone who has ever submitted a doctor review with verification will be eligible.
Just click here to start crafting an assessment (or hit the "Evaluate Your Doctor" button on the top-right of your screen). Remember -- _providing lots of details about your experience is really helpful for new patients! Your name is never shown on the review and we protect your privacy. _
So now’s your time. Don’t wait till tomorrow - we’ve been there - we forget! Hop on over to submit a review now, and tell your friends to review their doctors too!
We’ve seen these grants breathe new life into the world. Past winners have put it to good use to build their families and you just may be the next one. Regardless, we know that your story and words will put useful information into the hands of patients who need it.
Got more questions? For more info, check out the (even more detailed) guidelines below!
Doctor evaluations will only be eligible if they meet the following criteria:
- The Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) being assessed practices in the US
- The RE must have been chiefly responsible for your care during that cycle. Assessments of RE’s who happened to perform services like monitoring will not be entered.
- If you switched doctors at some point during your treatment, you can review all your doctors and be entered for the grant multiple times!
- Assessment is accompanied with verification sent to firstname.lastname@example.org that proves you were treated at this clinic (e.g. an email from the clinic, image of a clinical bill)
- The tone must be constructive, detailed, without profanity, and publishable by our usual FIQ guidelines (click to see our evaluation FAQs and guidelines).
- Patient underwent medical treatment with this doctor. This would include a cycle of clomid, IUI, IVF or surgery would count OR the patient did a consult or workup with this doctor.
- Duplicate assessments (meaning you've already submitted a review of the same doctor) will not be counted as an additional entry. However, if you’d like to update an old assessment, we’d love to help you! Just email us at email@example.com and we'll send you a link to edit