Since FertilityIQ was founded we’ve given away 15+ fertility grants to help members of our community build the family of their dreams!
We’ve not yet announced the date of our next community-wide grant, but you can become eligible for the next grant, today.
- Complete a thoughtful assessment of your fertility doctor (Click here to start);
- Send us proof you were a patient.
Once you’ve done those two things you are automatically entered into our future community-wide grants!
A few guidelines on writing your review:
- The tone must be constructive, detailed, and publishable by our usual FIQ guidelines.
- The fertility doctor assessed must practice in the US and grant money must be used at a US clinic. There are no citizenship or residency requirements.
- Only review physicians chiefly responsible for your care (reviews of REs who fill-in or only perform monitoring are not entered), however, if you’ve been treated by more than one doctor you can review each of them for additional entries.
- Only submit 1 review per patient & partner (if applicable)
- Duplicate assessments for the same doctor do not count as additional entries, if you’d like to add an update to your review please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you received fertility treatment with a doctor not listed on our site, simply write-in your doctor’s name. If your doctor meets our criteria, we will add them to our site. Please note that NPs, PAs, and most OBGYNs are not able to be added at this time.
- See our FAQS for more information on completing a review.
How to verify you were a patient:
- Verification should show that you are a current or former patient at the clinic (received treatment or completed a consult).
- Examples include: a bill, a forwarded email from the clinic, a copy of a prescription etc.
- Verification must include your first name, the first initial of your last name and the doctor or clinic name. ALL other identifying information should be redacted.
- Email your verification to email@example.com. from the same email address you used to complete your review.
Grant winners are randomly selected and there is no additional application or fee to enter.
We’ve seen these grants breathe new life into the world. Past winners have put it to good use to build their families and you just may be the next one. Regardless, we know that your review will make an impact by providing valuable information to other patients searching for the right doctor for them.
If you’re looking for additional grant opportunities, you can find our curated list here.