We’re constantly amazed by this FertilityIQ community and all that we're able to accomplish together! By thoughtfully sharing the experiences we've had at our fertility doctors, we're all doing our part to make fertility treatments suck a little less, and that's something we want to celebrate!
To say a heartfelt thank you, we’re going to provide our biggest grant ever: $20,000! We hope this brings you, or someone you care about, one step closer to having the family of your dreams.
Anyone who has ever submitted a doctor review with verification will be eligible. And if you're new here, welcome! Just click here, review your doctor, and you'll be eligible. Make sure everything is in by the end of the day April 24th, 2019.
If you win, you can choose to use the grant for yourself or gift it to someone you care about. We’ll select the grant winners randomly, so there’s no need to submit any type of special application. We think of this as a grant, not a contest. There won’t be any judging or needless hoopla.
And if you spread the word about the grant, and the grant winner heard about it from you, you'll win $1,000.
It’s definitely not too late to make yourself eligible -- every valid assessment of a fertility doctor received before the deadline counts. Just click here to start crafting an assessment (or hit the "Evaluate Your Doctor" button on the top-right of your screen). Just remember -- providing lots of details about your experience is really helpful for new patients! Your name is never shown on the review. And if you’ve already contributed a verified assessment, you’re automatically counted in (just make sure you've submitted your verification) – thank you for contributing!
If you switched doctors at some point during your treatment, you can review all your doctors and be entered for the grant multiple times!
So run, don't walk (if that's a thing on the internet), to submit a review now, and tell your friends to review their doctors too!
We’re hoping this gift helps breathe new life into the world and gets useful information to patients who need it. For more info, check out the (even more detailed) guidelines below.
We're excited and we hope you are too!
Deborah and Jake
Grant Details & Rules:
For the person with the winning assessment, we’ll fund:
- A treatment up to $20,000 for the author or anyone of their choosing. A check will be sent to their clinic of choice within the US.
Doctor evaluations will only be eligible if they meet the following criteria:
- The Reproductive Endocrinologist (RE) being assessed practices in the US
- The RE must have been chiefly responsible for your care during that cycle. Assessments of RE’s who happened to perform services like monitoring will not be entered.
- Assessment is accompanied with verification sent to email@example.com that proves you were treated at this clinic (e.g. an email from the clinic, image of a clinical bill)
- The tone must be constructive, detailed, without profanity, and publishable by our usual FIQ guidelines (click here to see our evaluation FAQs).
- Patient underwent medical treatment with this doctor. This would include a cycle of clomid, IUI, IVF or surgery would count. OR the patient did a consult or workup with this doctor.
- All assessments and verifications must be submitted by 11:59 PM EST April 24, 2019
- Duplicate assessments (meaning you've already submitted a review of the same doctor) will not be counted as an additional entry
A few other general notes:
- Treatment must be done by before January, 2021
- We will send $20,000 directly to your reproductive endocrinologist’s clinic as a contribution towards your current or next fertility treatment cycle
- Make sure you check the e-mail you've provided on April 25th. If you don't respond to us about the grant within 24 hours, we might select a new winner.
Frequently Asked Questions:
If I’ve already submitted an assessment to FIQ that’s been published and verified, am I eligible to be included? Yes. If you've completed an assessment that meets our guidelines and sent in verifiation, you're automatically entered. Please don't submit another review of a doctor you've assessed before.
I sent in my assessment and verification during a previous grant, but I don’t see it listed on the site. Am I entered? Should I re-submit my assessment? Even if you don't see your review, you're entered. A team of real life fertility patients read every assessment, and we're not quite as fast as robots. In the meantime, check your e-mail to make sure you haven't missed a note from us asking for more info or verification. Please don't re-submit -- first time's the charm!
I see my assessment posted on the site, but I don’t see a “verified” checkmark next to it, am I eligible? You’re so close! You still need to verify your assessment by sending in proof that you were a patient at the clinic. You can email your verification document to firstname.lastname@example.org. More details on verifying above & here. You won't immediately see a check mark after you send it, but don't worry - you're good!
If I assessed two different doctors, does that enter my name twice?
Yes. Each assessment that meets our criteria is independently eligible. As a reminder, only assessments of the doctor chiefly responsible for your cycle will be eligible. Additional reviews for non-primary fertility doctors will not be counted.
If I’m awarded this grant, can I remain anonymous to the public?
Yes. We will not release your identity unless you would like it to be publicly announced.
Are there restrictions on what type of patients can get a grant?
No, this is inclusive to any type of fertility patient who provided us an assessment that meets our criteria. We don't discriminate.